𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐈𝐕]

Help credits : none
Time: 6:15pm
Location: Queens, nyc
Weather: Sunset, Cloudless sky
Warnings: slight smut
Word count : 658

Help credits : noneTime: 6:15pmLocation: Queens, nycWeather: Sunset, Cloudless skyWarnings: slight smutWord count : 658

After driving 10min with your head full of thoughts, you arrive in front of your building.

You park your car and turn it off.

With your hands still on the steering wheel, you sigh loudly and close your eyes trying to get sex god- YOUR principal out of your head.

You take a deep breath, open your eyes quickly and hop off your car.

You grab your bag and keys and walk towards your building doors. You take the stairs and arrive in front of your appartement on the 7th floor. You open the door, throw the keys on your cupboard and take off your shoes quickly. Then, you walk in your bedroom and throw your bag on your bed.

Argh.
You feel your stomach aching due to the hunger.

You go to the kitchen and decide to make some Cantonese rice.

Actually, you LOVE asian food since you're little..

You used to cook miso soup and chinese cabbage salad with your mother... You, running in the kitchen, grabbing everything your mother asked you to bring her... Her teaching you how to slice the wakame and tofu... And both giggling and laughing out loud when you couldn't hold your chopsticks well...

You smile at the thought.

You come back to reality and take a saucepan from the cupboard, put the water to boil and pour the rice in it once done.
You take a pan as well and put the sliced meat and eggs mixed in it.
Ok next.

You go to the bathroom and decide to take a shower to refresh yourself, especially after what happened during detention.
You squeeze you legs just at the thought.
You put your hands on your face and take a deep breath.
Focus Anastasia.

You let out a loud but quick breath trying to persuade your brain that you're done with what happened and you're ready to move on.

You take off your clothes and enter the shower. You run the water until it's warm and put yourself underneath when done.
You let the water glide on your slightly tanned skin and tilt your head back, your muscles relaxing as the heat from the steam fills the room.

Hhhhhhhhhhh...

Minutes passes as you think about him,
yes, everything went too fast and it's still super wrong but...
the way your body crave his touch...
His dominant behavior making your intimate part go crazy...
When you think about him removing your underwear slowly... running wet kisses down your stomach... putting your legs on his shoulders as push his tongue inside you, eating you out passionately... your moan and his growls filling the room as you pull on his messy hair... he makes you come and stand back up, whispering dirty things in your ear... you take off his belt and unzip his pants... he smirk and nibble your earlobe, placing hickeys down your neck... you pull on his tie and remove his boxer... You feel him placing himself at your entrance, teasing you... you open your mouth and say "Do it."...
He grab your hips and pu-

Your eyes shot opens as you smell a burning odor

"SHIT!!"
You turn off the water and grab a towel in a hurry.
You run to your kitchen, soaking the floor from your shower.
argh i hate me ! why are you so clumsy today huh ? that doesn't look like you 'Stasia.
You see that the pan where you put the ham and eggs is burned. You sigh and put the pan in the sink.

Congratulations Anastasia. You just burned your meal. But it's not a big deal because you where fantasizing about Mr. butterflies huh. Sometimes i wish i was the voice in the head of somebody smarter than your dumb ass pff...

You smile ironically "I guess buttery rice will be just fine for tonight..."