𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈]

Help credits : none
Time : [Girdwood : 7:35pm][nyc : 11:35pm]
Location : ???, Girdwood, Alaska
Weather : Stormy, Snowy
Warnings : Swearing
Word count : 1164

Help credits : noneTime : [Girdwood : 7:35pm][nyc : 11:35pm]Location : ???, Girdwood, AlaskaWeather : Stormy, SnowyWarnings : Swearing Word count : 1164

Your head aches like a bitch, your legs are limp and even if mr Gardner's jacket is wrapped around your body, your skin is cold as ice.

You can barely keep your eyes open not only because of the fatigue, but in addition, the falling snow mixed with a violent wind literally freezes your eyelashes, what is making you hide your face against his chest.

It's been more than two hours that he's walking, carrying you in a bridal style.

You fell asleep several times, well not really sleep but closed your eyes and rest many times.

He didn't stopped a minute, slowed down or showed any signs of weakness, which only reinforces your belief that he's a god.

Well god or not, you're uncomfortable to be this close to him, feeling his body heat and smelling his scent trough his shirt...

You promised yourself to never letting him carrying you again. It's inhuman to have to struggle this much not to let him destroy you.

 It's inhuman to have to struggle this much not to let him destroy you

You shake your dirty minded head and focus on the reality.
The storm is getting more and more violent, but the thunder hasn't bursted yet.

Your nose and mouth are still bleeding, staining your principal's white shirt as you press your face against his chest for avoiding the freezing wind.

He didn't said anything in 2 hours except occasionally some swearing words under his breath when the snow prevents him from moving forward, or when he see you curl up in his arms because of the pain.

Even though he's still angry about your bratty behavior, he press you harder against him each time the storm get worst, trying to protect you from it.