𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗𝐗]

Help credits : UnknownAlienGirl
Time : [Girdwood : 9:12pm][nyc : 1:12am]
Location : Anastasia's room, Ski resort hotel, Girdwood, AK
Weather : Stormy, windy, snowy
Warnings : blowjob, dom & sub/praise/degradation kink, dirty talk, rough unprotected sex, +18 mature visuals (pictures)
Word count : 3151

Help credits : UnknownAlienGirl Time : [Girdwood : 9:12pm][nyc : 1:12am]Location : Anastasia's room, Ski resort hotel, Girdwood, AKWeather : Stormy, windy, snowyWarnings : blowjob, dom & sub/praise/degradation kink, dirty talk, rough unprotected s...

The storm is still bursting outside, the wind whipping the window and snow swirling around the hotel.

Everyone got back from the cafeteria. The building is silent, no sounds can be heard. But at the same time, the room 17 on the 3rd floor is far from being inactive.

You blush as his fingers slide through your hair slowly, caressing your head and replacing some falling hair strands behind your ear.

His movements are gentle and soothing, treating you as his pet, making you ask yourself why is he this soft with you when all you did is misbehaving all day long. But you ignore the question and come back to reality.

You finish to unzip his pants slowly and pull them down, letting them fall to his ankles.

You then glance up at him and when you see his eyes squint in approbation, you gulp. You lower your eyes again and grab his boxer's waistband before pulling them down always so slowly, scared to show how bad you want it.

His already rock-hard member springs free in front of your face. You clench around nothing at the sight, making you blush darkly and lower your head in shame.
slut. disgusting. slut. disgusting. How can I enjoy something this dirty.. How can I be addicted to something this dirty.

He grins unusually softly as he sees you staring at the ground with shameful eyes and flushed face.

He shifts his hand, which stroked your head to your chin and lift it, making your sight land on his.

His hungry, filled with lust gaze makes all your worries disappear. As if he sensed your inner struggles, he tries to give you some comfort by caressing your cheek with the back of his index finger.