Runaway Murderer

So- for context I had a dream-this is what it was about-

TW: death, murder, hehe

this isn't apart of death week unless you guys think it should be- wouldn't count for the amount of deaths tho so- also this isn't gonna be accurate but it's one-shot world.

yeah, most of my stuffs in the third person nowwwwww- AND IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT- I 1. had to deal with my 'friend' and we fought (she wouldn't use my pronouns and wouldn't correct herself) 2. had a gender thingy decided she/her pronouns aren't for me 3. my mom wasn't home for 4 days and I was with my aunt 4. was stressing about my math grade- so I'm trying but kinda stressed right now so sorry for lack of updates-

Kat stared at the TV "24-year-old Anna Cleves has finally been sent to jail for her crimes. This weekend she murdered 19-year-old Zekiah Brown, may they rest in peace," A picture of Anna popped up on the screen. Kat had thought Anna looked pretty, she really did but how was Kat supposed to fall in love with murderer. I wonder if I could go see Anna. Kat got up and looked at Jane, "I'm going out,"

"Out?" Jane asked concern already in her voice, Jane always worried about Kat getting hurt. "Can I go with you? Or maybe Anne could?" Kat shook her head,

"I'll be fine," Kat said and walked out the front door with her car keys and got to the car.

Smol time skip brought to you by Sally trying to do keyboard smashed

Kat looked at one of the workers, "My names Katherine. I-I um I'm here to see Anna Cleves," the girl's eyes widened,

"Miss are you sure you want to see her?" The girl asked and Kat nodded,

"Yes, I'm sure," The lady sighed and said something in her walkie talkie,

"You can visit her in her room, she'll have handcuffs on so she won't be able to touch you or hurt you. Talk with her but when you leave be sure to tell someone, visiting hours end in 10 minutes make it quick," The girl said as she led Kat to the room, Kat looked at Anna. Truth be told Anna and Kat had dated in high school but broke up when Kat left for college. Anna then turned into the well-known night killer that most know today.

The girl whose name is now Avery opened the door to let Kat in, the door shut behind her and Anna looked at her and scoffed. "Kitty Howard," Anna said and crossed her legs,

"It's Kat now actually,"

"You'll always be my Kitty," Anna said and Kat rolled her eyes and Anna tapped Kats leg with her foot, "I've missed you yunno,"

"I missed you too," she whispered and Anna smiled, not an evil one like how she smiled after she had gotten away with murder. Anna's killed ten people in total, gotten away with four of them, her first four actually. "Why?"

"simple, girl got on my nerves, she was homophobic," Anna said.

"Not an excuse but fair, also not fair you kno-" Anna leaned forward.

"You still love me don't you," Anna was good at that, being able to tell what people were feeling, make a good weapon for torturing her victims with "Boo hoo! are you scared! Oh, poor thing! Suck it up."

Kat blushed, "Wh-what?"

"I said you still love me, don't you? You still get that love-sick look in your eyes and the sadness when you broke up with me. You knew we would work out but you just wanted an excuse, probably felt like you were in a movie didn't you?" Anna asks, Kat nodded slowly and Anna rolled her eyes. Kat leaned in and kissed her and Anna kisses back. I can't believe I'm doing this. Anna pulled away, "Do you wanna stay?"