baby

the person who gave this one was @thatloneycucmber2 so thank you-

Kat giggled and ran around the yard with Annes toddler, Lizzie. "I gonna get you!" Lizzie shouted and Kat pretend to trip causing lizzie to squeal and jumped next to her and poked her. "I win!"

"awh man!" She pretended to be sad,

"it otay! we play again! I it again!" Lizzie covered her eyes and Kat got up and ran over to Cathy.

"hi baby," Cathy whispered and Kat raised an eyebrow. "...what?"

"You never call me baby,"

"Yes I do, what are you talking about?"

"You've called me baby 2 times. Once when we were first dating and just now. You've always called me kitten and babe and love," Kat said and sat next to Cathy. Lizzie uncovered her eyes and ran over to Kat,

"you are not good hider Katkat," Lizzie said causing anne to laugh,

"what are you guys playing?"

"hide and seek tag,"

"1-" Kat got up and ran away and lizzie counted to five quickly and ran after her.

"Kats just amazing with kids," Jane said and held Edward as he ate his sandwich.

"Probably because she's a child at heart,"

"Be nice Anna," Jane said and she rolled her eyes.

"So, everyone has a baby except for you and Kat," Anne said and drank her water.

"Me and Kat aren't planning on having any babies. We just plan to be the cool aunts,"

"You know Kats said she wanted a baby, she has baby fever,"

"Kat hasn't mentioned it yet" she whispered and Jane sighed.

"Well she is, she said she was gonna tell you soon, she just didn't know when soon was," Catherine said and Kat giggled and she jumped off the diving board and into the water.

"That's not fair!" Lizzie pouted.

timeskip brought to you by lucie and polly fighting

Kat laid her head on Cathy, "I want to talk to you about something, something important" Kat whispered and Cathy played with her hair.

"What's up baby?"

"I want to have a baby. With you." She whispered quietly,

"Really? You really want that?" Cathy whispered and Kat nodded.

"I want to have a little kid running around, maybe a mini you" Kat whispered and Cathy smiled a little.

"I think we can make that happen"

"Really? You're serious? No jokes?" Kat asked hopefully and sitting on her knees with her hand pressed up against her knees like a little kid.

"No jokes," Kat started to squeal and hugging Cathy tightly

timeskip to when cathys has a baby i'm lazy
Kat sat next to cathy in the hospital bed, Cathy hated hospital beds more than anything, more than a sad kat. "She's so beautiful," Cathy whispered and held their daughter. Mary, that's what they decided to name her. Kat thought it was a nice name, Cathy liked it, one of the few names they agreed on.

Cathy decided to go with another simple name, for her middle name. Rose, after Kats mom who they both loved dearly. Mary rose Howard-Parr.

"Like her mom" Kat whispered shortly after Cathy. Cathy smiled a little "I love you" Kat whispered.

"I love you too" Mae made a small noise and they both giggled.

"We love you too"

it's short- but it's cute- expect more i just had a sudden burst of energy