ahem- ✨parrmour✨

Jane was a traveler, it was well known that she had been all over the place. France, Paris, Africa, Egypt. Name it and she's either been there or it's on her bucket list.

Cathy was a homebody, she loves being home wrapped in blankets, with a nice book and some coffee. She loves being home, in places that she knew. With her family, her friends, her book, her books, did I mention her books? She loves those more than she loved the smell of coffee in the mornings.

Jane loves adventure, Cathy hated it. So when they got together everybody knew there would be a dilemma.

"Please Cathy! We've been inside for two days! I'm gonna lose my mind! I need to go on a hike! Don't get me wrong I love reading with you but I'm going insane!" Jane exclaimed setting her book on the coffee table, Cathy nodded and flipped the page of her book.

"Have fun," Cathy said and sipped her coffee.

"But I wanna go with you! It'll be fun!" Cathy shook her head,

"Being in nature with bugs, and plants is not fun." Jane gave Cathy to adorable pout that she did when she really wanted something, Cathy groaned.

"Fine. You owe me something," Jane nodded with a small smirk on her face.

"I have the perfect thing," Jane ran upstairs.

after the hike which consisted of cathy whining and complaining the entire time

Jane smiled and pecked Cathys lips, "See! It was fun"

"No it wasn't. It was horrible,"

"You're just lucky I didn't take you camping." Jane said and Cathy gagged causing Jane to roll her eyes. "Camping is fun, I'm sure Anna and Kat would go with us. You could complain to Kat while me and Anna have fun,"

"I'd rather eat pickle cotton candy" (yes that actually exsists)

"That can be arranged,"

"NO," Jane laughed a little and started driving home.

time skip
"So, what's my surprise?" Cathy asks with a blindfold on her, Jane and her were driving, Cathy didn't know where they were going but Jane was talking her to florida, where they would be spending the week at Disney (I wanna go back so bad I have been since i was 5 dhsiebwoe)

"You'll see," Jane parked the car and got the luggage out then got Cathy out of the car and took her blindfold off. "Surprise!"

"....why are we at the airport?"

"We're gonna go to Disney! You said you really wanted to go,"

"When I was five! Jane i am not going on a plane!"

"There's really not anyway to get there-"

"Jane I can't go on one, please I don't wanna go," Cathy whispered and Jane frowned and hugged her.

"We'll be okay, I promise," Jane whispered and Cathy hugged back,

"What if the plane crashes or something?" Cathy whispers,

"It won't, I promise,"

"You can't promise me anything," she mumbled.

"I can promise that if we get on the plane it'll be worth it. We'll get to see Stitch and Lilo and Goofy-" Cathy grabbed her bag and ran towards the doors. "Hey wait up!" Jane exclaimed and grabbed the stuffed and ran after her.

Cathy squeezed Janes hand tightly, and Jane kissed her head. "You're okay, it's just take off," Jane whispered and Cathy nodded and looked at her. "I love you,"

"I love you too," Cathy whispered and squeezed her hand tighter.

"Cathy I would like to not have a broken hand-"

"And I would like to not die, take your pick,"

"A broken hand it is" she mumbled

Like the third day at Disney
"There he is! C'mon let's go let's go!" Cathy went to go run away but Jane held her back,

"Hold on oh my god-"

"It's stitch Jane! Stitch is my favorite you know that!"

"I do but we've been running all day!"

"Plllleeeeaaassseeeee," she pouted and Jane groaned and let go of her hand causing Cathy to run off with Jane following after her. I'm dating a disney obsessed kid trapped in an adult body. Jane thought and saw Cathy hugging stitch which caused her to smile. I'm also dating the most beautiful girl in the world.

Cathy sneezed, "I have water up my nose," she mumbled and rubbed her nose quickly,

"That's what happens when you decide to sit in the front row on a water ride." Jane said and wiped the water from her face,

"Totally worth it,"

"Can we go see-"

"M i n n i e," Jane and Cathy said at the same time and took off.

uhhhh- have that- I enjoyed writing it- might do a part two i dunno tbh-

byeeeeeeeee

-Turtle budddyyyyyyy🐢🐢🐢