Asgard

There wasn't enough time to wait for the others, so Loki and I went to Asgard without checking in. We appeared in a largre room, full of gold and huge pillars.

"Whoa." I remarked. "This place is beautiful!" Loki nodded and looked around, turning into Thor with a flash of green. We walked through the palace, searching for where the person we needed was.

"Oh, Thor! I'm so happy you brought me here, I sure do love being an Avenger!" I said as a group of girls walked by. They giggled and gave him flirtatious smiles. Loki returned their looks with a smirk and a wink. I elbowed him in the side.

"I have to play the part, love." He glanced around, checking that no one was around. "You know I only have eyes for you." He tilted my chin to face him, and kissed me softly. A loud gasp made him whip around. A woman with long blonde hair and a betrayed expression was standing a few feet away.

"Oh shit." Loki whispered as the woman stomped up to him. Before he could speak. she sent her fist sailing into his face.

"Hey!" I shouted. The woman turned on her heels to face me. "Who do you think you are?!?" I said. Her face turned red with anger.

"His girlfriend!" She growled. She was Jane Foster, the one we needed to get the Aether from.

"If you would've given me a moment, I could've explained." Loki said, rubbing his nose. He dropped his disguse, Jane only looked more angry. "I am Loki you-" She hit him with an uppercut, and he staggered back. Damn, she's pissed.

"That's for New York." She said, glaring. I steadied Loki and shot her a look. This girl is really asking for it. Loki still blamed himself for New York, and I knew it hurt him to be reminded of it. He turned back to Thor and rolled his eyes.

"Hey, that wasn't his fault! It was mind control!" She ignored me and continued talking to Loki.

"Shouldn't you be in a cell or something?" She asked. I knew she was the one we have to get the Aether from, but I really wanted to deck her.

"Shouldn't you be minding your own business?" I spat. Loki grabbed my hand, stopping me from saying anything else.

"Darling, please, you know what were here for. We don't have much time." He said. Jane gasped and her hand flew to her mouth.

'You- you're.." She stuttered, looking around. "HELP! Loki esca-" She fell to the ground, knocked unconsious. I vanished the ball of energy that was hovering where her head was.

"Good lord, was she annoying." I sighed, picking her unconcious body off the floor.

"You are amazing." Loki remarked as I walked into the room Jane came out of. I set her on the bed and Loki took out a deviceand began to extract the Aether.

"I could have sworn I heard Jane-" A voice came from outside the room and we both turned to the door. A woman with long hair and a blue dress walked in, eyes wide. Loki froze. The woman's face melted into a kind expression as she shut the door. I glanced to Loki, and took the device from his hands. He stood up and walked to the woman, wrapping her in a tight embrace. His disguise faded and I turned back to work on getting the Aether.

"The future has not been kind to you, has it?" The woman asked.

"No..." Loki whispered. How does she know about that? I wondered, watching the vial fill with a glowing red substance. "Mother, there is some-"

"I need not know what the future holds." She stopped him before he could tell her what happens. The vial was finally full and I held it up, examining its contents. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around.

"Y/N, this is my mother, mother this is Y/N." Loki said. I stood up, and the woman gave me a hug.

"I'm overjoyed that my son has found happiness in the future." She said, smiling warmly. She gave Loki a knowing look.

"Mother, I need to tell you something.." Loki sounded worried and sad.

"I do not need to know about the future." She shook her head then turned to me. "My dear, will you come this way?" She asked, kindly. We walked to the balcony and she smiled. Loki stood next to me.

"Now, think of Thor's hammer." My eyes widened. Only certain people are able to use Thor's hammer. She nodded and I put my arm out, thinking as hard as I could.

"Mother, I don't think-" Loki was cut off when something slammed into my palm. Miolnjir was in my hand, sparking with lightning. "She's worthy" Loki whispered, in shock.

"Indeed, now, go my child, the future awaits." She replied. She hugged Loki once more. "I am proud of you, son." She added. Our suits formed around us and we were taken back to the compound.

"We're back!" I said, smiling widely and looking around. My face fell when I didn't see someone. Nat was missing from the group. "The soul stone..." I whispered, hand flying to my mouth. Clint looked on the verge of tears.

"Is that?..." Tony asked, pointing to Miolnjir.

"Yeah." I said, simply. I handed him the reality stone.

"Where is Nat?" Loki asked, looking around. I looked at him.

"A soul for a soul." I said, quietly. He dipped his head and so did I. I tried not to cry, blinking furiously against the tears. Nat was like my sister, and even if we reversed the Snap's effects, it wouldn't bring her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiiiii sorry for not many updates this week,

it's my birthday today!! The only thing I want this year is this:

The boys in the parking lot I'm in: v
(Imagine he's staring like that at her)

            The boys in the parking lot I'm in: v(Imagine he's staring like that at her)

^ Me, just trying to write before practice

(They do be staring, one of them is just in their truck bed tossing a football. Mortals are SO boring smh...)

[Dw, I'm safe, they're all morons]