Luxry Cruise!

AAAA SORRY ITS LATE!!! Enjoy!!

"Okay!" Tony grinned. "The results are in!" he clicked the screen to reveal 'Luxry Cruise' in bold letters.

"Oh, Norns." Loki said, eyes widening. Everyone turned to him in confusion. "I do not do water."

"Well, you do now." Tony clapped him on the back as he walked past him, to the couch. "Everything's already set up, thanks to fri. We embark in two days." he held up two fingers as he plopped onto the couch.

"It will be fine, brother. The water is nothing to fear." Thor said, clapping a large hand in his brother's back.

"I do not fear water, I just don't like it."

"OH!!" Thor jumped in realization. "I know why you fear water!" he grinned widely and sat down on the floor, in the middle of the group. "The well incident." his words made Loki stiffen, then he glared at Thor.

"First of all, like I said before I do not fear water. I truly only fear one thing." Loki muttered the last sentence, and it made me curious. "-and two, if you tell them about the well incident, I get to tell them of the snake trick."

"What is the one thing you fear?" I asked, turning to face him.

"Death?" Clint asked, to which Loki shook his head.

"Commitment?" Tony asked, and Loki shook his head furiously.

"Bilgesnipe?" Thor straightened out of his terrible posture.

"No." Loki rolled his eyes.

"The constant fear that one day, you'll mess up big time and hurt the one person you care about most, then get stuck in an endless cycle of pain, suffering and anger?" Bruce stared at the ground, then went bright red. "Well, I'm going to the lab now." he stood up and rushed out, embarrassed.

"That was....oddly specific, but no." Loki stated, looking at everyone in the room. "Ths one thing I fear the most is..." he smiled to me, then the others. "losing my family."

There were lots of silent "aww"s, and everyone was smiling. Even Tony looked happy with Loki's answer. Thor was grinning so much, I thought his face might have been stuck like that.

"That was...incredibly sweet. Please, stop." Tony joked, standing up. "I will not cry in front of you idiots. I'm going to go find Bruce....and then a therapist." he walked to the door, stopped and turned on his heels. "For Bruce. A therapist for Bruce. I don't need a therapist."

"I have this really good therapist I can reccomend." Bucky stood up and went to Tony. "For Bruce." he said sarcastically.

Once the two had left, Thor told the story.

"One day, Sif, the warriors three and I were practicing in the courtyard. Loki was inside reading of course." he began, gesturing around. "But, when we all took a break -because of Volstagg's appetite- someone stole all our weapons from the courtyard." Thor looked to his brother dramatically, and Loki rolled his eyes. "When we came back, we searched everywhere, and eventually, Fandral found Loki. He was sitting in the bucket of a well, watching the chaos." Loki smiled, apparently remembering the scene.

"You five looked like a pack of wild animals searching for those weapons." Loki commented.

"Well-" Thor chuckled at the accidental pun. "-We decided to enact a bit of revenge, an-"

"A BIT!?!" Loki screeched. "You pushed me down a well, brother!"

"We didnt mean to push you off the bucket! You were balanced incorrectly!" Thor protested.