When Life Gives You Lemon....

I AM SO SORRY THIS IS SO LATE AAA

Ok ok love yall so to apologize for the wait, I'm giving you some delicious lemon (pls I may be very bad at this idk I've only written this a few times before soooo)

My mom's gonna kill me.

Les go

I was wearing a high waisted bikini and a sheer cover up, chilling beside the pool with a book.

"Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes?" a voice mused. I lowered the book I was reading, to see slick black hair and expensive sunglasses. "I don't suppose a lovely lady like you is single?" their smooth accent made me roll my eyes. "What, don't you want to get to know me?"

I stood and slipped out of the cover up as I went to the edge of the pool. "I would rather drown!" I teased, falling backwards into the pool.

"Rude." the man scoffed. "I guess I'll drown with you." he hopped in after me.

Arms went around my waist and I was trapped.

"Let me go, Loki!" I screeched, knowing what was coming.

"Never!" water was dumped over my head, which I immediately returned with my powers. "Hey!" I turned around in his arms. "You know, there is no one else out here...."

"And?"

"And, we can do whatever we want." (Warning! Mild Lemon idk help guys I have been putting this off for too long and I feel so bad aaa. so here ya go, I hope u enjoy also BOTH HANDS ON THE PHONE!!!)

"Then let's get some Le-" he pulled me closer and kissed me hard. "Okay, this is good too." I said into his lips, tangling my fingers in his wet hair. I tugged on a strand of hair, and he gave a small hum of pleasure. His lips moved to my jaw. "Hey, if were gonna-"

"TACTICAL NUKE INBOUND!!" I heard Peter screech, then a loud splash. 

(SIKE YALL THOUGHT!!! AHAHAHAHHA)

Loki immediately stopped what he was doing and turned around with a red face.

"That makeout session was getting a bit too R rated, keep it PG kids." Tony hummed, plopping down on a chair, magazine in hand. "Or get a room."

"Tony." Pepper sighed, sitting next to him. "Let the kids be, last time I checked, you were the one that wanted to christen the heli-"

"HOLD THE PHONE!!!" Tony blurted. "No one needs to know about that!!"

"I need mind bleach!" Peter yelled. He turned and made direct eye contact with the reader. "You all have sinned. You thought the author would give you lemon but she didn't. You are of impure mind and soul. I have seen your sins." he then smiled and swam away.

~~~