Meeting the Son of Sparda

There was a legend of a demon named Sparda. I knew it as only a story, and my relatives told me about it a lot.

A demon who rebelled against his own kind for the sake of the humans, he shut the portal off to the demon realm and sealed the evil entities away from the human world.

But he himself was a demon so his powers would remain trapped on the other side. I always thought it was a fairytale, that was until I met the sons of Sparda. They had the same blood yet battled each other like they were bitter enemies. It seemed as though they had developed some sort of twisted enjoyment from the fighting they considered to be brotherly.

I guess I can't say I've never felt that way. I mean I do drive pleasure and enjoyment from breaking the psyches and wills of people, so I can't really speak against such a notion without sounding hypocritical myself. Anyways, in the end, only one was left standing. Or so they would have you think had this been any other story.

Would you like to hear how I collided with the younger brother? Or rather, how he somehow managed to convince me to help him in his rather absurd adventure?

Hmph. I shall tell you both. After all, who doesn't love a good story.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Your pov
-----------------------------------------------------------

I stood outside a door next to my "superior" he was really just my other partner, who had decided to come while I made contact with one of the sons of Sparda my other partner  had tracked down. "Now what?" I asked and he told me, "Go on in yourself. I've got better things to do. Oh, and try to not attract attention. " He walked off and I huffed, my outfit was grabbing the attention of anyone who passed by, how the hell was I supposed to go in and not grab attention.

(Art belongs to respective owner(s)

(Art belongs to respective owner(s).)

I sucked it up and walked in, the man sitting there told me, "If you want to use the bathroom, help yourself. The toilet's in the back." I walked closer asking, "Is your name Dante? Son of Sparda?" I seemed to have gotten his attention, as he asked of how I knew him, "Your brother sent an invitation for you, he'd appreciate it if you accepted it." I said and ducked out of the way as the minions my partner sent in began attacking him.

"Not bad." I said from my perch up above. He thought he had rid himself of all of them until one stepped on his pizza. "Bang." I said and shot an arrow into the skull of one of the previous mentioned demon. "Who are you?" I stood up and walked along the ledge I was on, "A girl who does whatever the hell she wants. Or was that not the answer you were looking for?" I gave a false sympathetic look as he frowned, "Who are you?" He asked even more serious, "Bzzzt. Time's up. Maybe you'll find out next time." I said sticking my tongue out playfully.