Toying with Him

I kept running after I helped Lady, since I saw Dante out of the corner of my eye, and besides Arkham did say that Vergil wished to talk to me. Walking to the top of the tower, I spotted Vergil, "What could be so important that it directly interrupts my fun with your brother and Lady?" He turned around and grabbed me close, "You know exactly what. Now tell me." He spoke harshly in my ear and I pulled away, "All right, yeesh. You didn't have to be like that, y'know. He's progressing fine, though admittedly he's still far weaker than you."

Vergil pulled me close once more and stabbed Yamato through my right thigh, "Good. Consider this a warning for not telling me right away. Now go, find him and aid him to reach me. Only then can I get the other half of the amulet and prove my superiority." I grunted after he removed the blade, "Okay." I began walking away then I paused as my thigh healed, "You should know, that won't kill me." I left and found Lady talking to Arkham, 'I guess I should save her.' I thought and jumped off the edge after getting a running start, activating my D/T transforming into a succubus form:

' I thought and jumped off the edge after getting a running start, activating my D/T transforming into a succubus form:

(Art belongs to respective owner (s).)
[Also, your hair color turns black in this form.]

Catching Lady as she fell. "Hey, you all right?" I asked her and she nodded as I dropped down near Dante. "Hey." I said to him, and he was shocked to see me like that. Detransforming I told him, "Let's go, I won't try to run this time." I walked off with him, after Lady shot him and used Kalina Ann to get stuck on the wall of the tower. Following Dante, I teased him about various things and probably just annoyed the hell out of him. "I got this." I said and pulled out Bs/n, using my powers I transformed the weapon into twin customized desert eagles I'd affectionately named: Corruption Duo.

"Now you know why I don't carry guns normally." I told Dante as I shot down every demon that tried to come near me. "Shall we?" I asked and jumped upwards making it to a higher hallway. "Too slow! Try and keep up slow poke!" I teased and ran forwards nailing every demon with a bullet. I ran forwards more and into a rook with demons wielding coffins containing souls as weapons. "Bring it." I stated and annihilated both demons along with a few others that joined the party.

"Sorry, too late. Better luck next time~" I said and blew a flirty kiss to Dante who had just walked in. He brushed it of as I said, "Let's go, your brother is waiting." I entered the elevator, Dante close behind. "How do you know my brother?" He asked me, but I didn't respond and merely said, "You could call us partners of some sort, I guess." I walked through a doorway and transformed my dual guns into a scythe. "Hello again, Wicked Demise." I said to the scythe and used it to tear through the demons in front of us.

"This is way more fun than a sword!" I shouted as I sliced and diced my way through the demons, almost hitting Dante a few times by accident. "Oops~! My bad~" I told Dante as we finished up the remaining demons. "You can get these guys." I said after we entered the Tranquil Souls chamber. "*yawn*~~~ Hurry it up, would you? This is more boring than when I was on that motorcycle fighting demons last week." I complained and after he defeated them we proceeded outside where his brother awaited us patiently.