Liy's old friends

Liy started to talk more with the creature as the Creature shared stories so did Liy not all of the story's being good though. "And they didn't even care about how i was eliminated at all". Liy said to her friend "They dont sound like very good friends at all". The creature spoke "Do they even talk to you still"? The creature asked "I mean if they need something otherwise no they just talk about people behind there back like normal". Liy shrugged. After a while Liy and the creature and heard footsteps lucky her friend was still a cat or something as the footsteps grew closer Tree stepped from the bushes "Hello there Liy how has being alone been". The creature growled lowly at tree. Tree had saw that Liy had a cat "Oh right you have a dumb cat for some reason why would a cat even like you". Tree said laughing after "Hmm I dont know Tree maybe because I dont talk about other behind their back". Liy said rolling her eyes at tree laughing "Enough talking now Liy i came here for one reason only to teach you a lesson". Before Tree could Try and hurt Liy the creature Stepped in front of liy still as a Cat. "Hahh what is a light cat gonna do". Tree laughed. So the creature turned into its normal state with its claws out growling. Tree looked at the tall creature looking over him as he started slowly backing away. "What are you gonna do Tree is it? What are you gonna do because your going to have to go through me"! It growled as Tree ran off. After that the creature turned back into a cat as Liy and the creature walked back to camp. "So.. Thank you for that". Liy said as they were walking "No problem Liy". The creature smiled As the entered Camp Tree was looking at them but they kept walking intill "Hey Liy i didnt know you had a cat". A voice said as Liy looked over to see Leafy. Leafy was sorta unliked by others for no good reason so They were friends "Oh hello leafy yeah i had found this cat a few days ago his name is.."