I Did What I Needed To Do (Pt.1)

Arrow's Pov:
I walked throughout the forest I had been helping Liy get used to her new powers but she keeps getting in the way. That Leaf........

Must go.  I couldn't kill her Liy would hate me so Firey would have to. I waited a while untill the flame arrived. "So..what do you want you creature thingy"? Firey asked the creature "I want to offer you a deal". Arrow said looking down at firey their gaze calm. "What kind of deal"? Firey qustioned the creature. "You kill Leafy for me and I don't kill everyone of your solders right now".Arrow said his gaze turning into a more harsh one."You wouldn't kill anyone at least not right now you would be risking everything you have right now". Firey replied. Arrow stood up and swinged his tail at firey tossing him into a tree making his nose bleed. "Firey I am not a dumb creature I know how to break others including you.. So let me reoffer you this deal"..."You kill leafy or your son gets killed by Liy and don't think I can't control her". Arrow looked at firey he was very weak I could make him do anything. Arrow thought. Firey thought for a while before speaking. "When do you want me to kill her"? Firey asked wipping the blood off of his nose (nose?). "Tonight at midnight and if its not donr by the next day you will have a dead body to clean up". Arrow replied as They walked off feeling proud of how great his plan was going.

(T.b.c)