They will all see Pt.1

Liy,Leafy, and Arrow walked throughout the forest away from the others untill it got dark. "We can came here for tonight" Liy told leafy as Leafy climbed up a tree to sleep in. "Where are you going Liy"? Leafy asked her. " Liy was going to go talk to Arrow they seemed off today. "To the river thats a little bit away from here". Liy had lied she was going a little farther than that. "Okay then see you later". Leafy waved at Liy and her cat before they had left.

When Liy and arrow get to the place Arrow becomes its true form.
"Liy hiw could you let them kick you out like that"? "They didn't let you explain anything"? The creature asked her "I dunno its just that-" Before Liy could finsh her friend cut her off. "I want to help you get rid of everyone you just have to take my paw"? Liy looked dowm at the creatures paw the deal could help her do anything she wanted it could make her powerful. Liy reached out for the cretures paw and her head started to hurt a lot. Then her head just stopped hurting but she felt different she looked behing her ti see..Wings?! "You just gave me Wings"? "No i didnt you have a power unlike any other it will be a challenge for you to get the hang of them". After that Arrow turned into its cat form and told Liy to hide her wings as the two walked back...

Now the plan can really begins...