She is gonna pay Pt.2

Tree stormed into Where Firey had stayed it was his idea for this Camp thing or whatever anyway. "Firey Liy has got to go her thing attacked Me"!! Tree said very upset. "Tree its a cat is just didnt like you or something I can't tell her to leave over something THAT small". Firey replyed "Four and X aren't here it could kill us"! Tree said while wiping blood off of his face. "Useless its something REALLY bad then she will get kicked out from here unless its bad she can stay end of discussion". This was Trees hint to leave since he was bothering him with his complainting. Tree walked out and went over to his Friends Pie,Pen,and bottle and sat with them. "Tree what happend to your face"!?! Pie questioned Tree. "It was Liy's dumb cat thing". Tree replyed cleary annoyed "We need Liy to leave as soon as possible and i think i have a plan".

With Leafy...

I was Playing with Liy's cat Arrow? I think it was he is a very adorable cat i wondered where Liy had went but she will be back soon I think. I look up to see Tree,Pie,Pen and Bottle leaving to go somewhere i didn't think much of it.

With Liy....

I sat by the River untill I heard footsteps I turned around to Tree Run towards me to attack me. I had looked over when tree was Fighting me to see that Pie was gonna take a picture and blame the fight on me. I quickly push tree off of me and before I could do anything Tree grabbed my Arms so to still try and Stop Pie i used my feet to try and kick a rock at Pie but. I didn't hit Pie i was going to hit Bottle Before Pie could warn her CRASH-. She was broken into pieces of glass. And everyone just looked at her broken body As Tree and Pie rushed over to her i took this as my change to flee. It took longer to get back by camp but it was Too late Firey had told me to leave since i killed Bottle. And Leafy decided to leave with me Since no one realky liked her.

Part 2 on May 10th :P