Meow- Muff- Muffin *ahem* Muffin Squad

*very dramatic and mysterious* PART ONE

Skeppy scratched his forearm.
"Hey guys?" he asked Bad and a6d who were talking about something he wasn't interested in, "I was thinking, do you know if there's like... a werewolf thing... but for cats?"

Bad made a confused face at him, a tad annoyed at being interrupted. "No, Skeppy, that's ridiculous. It's just for werewolves."

"It's not even for werewolvesssssss," a6d complained. "Oh my god you guys argue about stupid things."
He sighed.

"We weren't arguing," Bad argued.

"I feel like there is some sort of mythical cat thing though," Skeppy said. "But I can't remember what it is, if it is something."

"There's catwoman, that's a superhero," Bad offered helpfully.

"Imagine radioactive cats," Skeppy said. "Lol."

"Spiderman, but he's just afraid of water and gets stuck in trees," Bad laughed.

Skeppy smiled nervously. "Yeah."

"Ok, this is a great conversation," a6d said, standing up, "but I'm going to make a sandwich or something if you guys are just talking about cats now."

Skeppy eyed him as he got up and walked around the couch. "Why did talking about cats make you hungry?"

"It didn't." A6d went over to the little island counter- part- thing that made up the kitchen area. "I was hungry before."

"What if there was a crime-fighting cat?" Bad said, "but the bad guys could just lead it away with a laser pointer?"

That made Skeppy laugh. "Oh my god- haha."

Their conversation drifted around... it wound up at space mice by the time a6d sat back down with his sandwich.

By the way the trio all live together and hang out, but they have their own rooms- so get out of here with that dirty mind.

Skeppy sniffed the air.
"What kind of sandwich is that?"

"Tuna-" a6d proceeded to take a bite out of it.

Skeppy moved right next to a6d on the couch. "Can I have some?"

Vincent leaned away with his mouth full. "Nowah go muff ur owh."

"Awwwwwww," Skeppy pouted and moved back to his recliner and leaned it all the way back.
"I'm too lazy to do that."

"I'll go get us one, Skeppy." Bad stood up and brushed his hands off.

"Thanks," Skeppy called after him. "No mayonnaise, it's gross!"

"You're gross!" Bad yelled back.

A6d laughed through his sandwich. Luckily he didn't choke to death.
Yet.

"Well you're..." Skeppy couldn't think of what to yell back.

...the next day...

A6d was lying on his bed scrolling on his phone. Skeppy was hogging his gamer chair and talking with Bad, who sat at the foot of the bed.

"Blah blah blah, I was like take that, noob! And I totally knocked him off the map," Skeppy bragged.

"I thought he pearled and killed you though," Bad said. "And then you rage quit."

Skeppy waved his hand. "The details aren't important."

"But you didn't beat him," Bad pointed out.

"Haha imagine being killed by a pig," a6d said without looking up.