Learning the Truth

~Ash's: POV~
Yes! I'm going to start my new adventure in the Kalos Region. I get to meet new Pokemon.

"Pikachu. Wake up!" I call as pikachu sleeps. I decided to bring a few of my old Pokemon with me. Oh yeah. I caught all the Pokemon in the Kanto, Johto, Orange Islands, Hoen, Sinoh, and Unova regions. Including legendaries.

Professor Oak takes care of my Pokemon except Mewtwo. You see Mewtwo doesn't trust anyone but me. I decided I would bring Pikachu, Charizard, Septile, a shiny Riolu, and Mewtwo. I've decided to leave an open position for one Kalos Pokemon. I would catch them all but leave one in my team.

"Ash!" my mom yelled. "Coming," I replied. As soon as I finished eating breakfast, I walked in the living room to find my mom with a journal in her hands.

"Mom," I ask. "What's with the journal?" "Oh! Ash, I was just reading this and I found out you're an aura user," she replied. "Cool," I said "what's does an aura user do?" "Ash. An aura user uses their aura to help people" my mom answers. "Mom, I'm ready to go to Kalos" I say. I get on the car and drove off to professor Oak's Lab.
_~_~_~_~_~_~_(Time Skip)_~_~_~_~_~_~
"Hello," I called. "Hello, Ash. Are you ready for your Pokemon?," Professor asks. "Yeah, I already have Mewtwo and Pikachu." "Okay. Here are the rest," Professor says and hands me Charizard, Septile, and Riolu's pokeball.

My mom and I walk to the car after saying goodbye to my friends. We arrive at the airport. My mom hands me a pack and a bag with new clothes. I thank my mom and head on a plane to Kalos. "Hey, Kalos. Here I come."