Back Again

~Ash's:POV~
I felt a very evil aura around. As I was about to turn around a net flew out behind me and I got caught. I knew it was Team Rocket. "Well, well, well" Meowth said. "What do we have here?" Jessie says. "A descendent of Sir Aaron, I presume" James said.

"What do you want, Team Rocket?!" all of my old friends yelled. "Oh! We just want top twerp(Ash) to feel our pain" Jessie said. "Yeah. We've been tortured all our lives from our boss" James continued. "And now that we've got you our boss will pay us loads" Meowth finishes.

"What makes you think you've go me" I ask. "What do you mean twerp? You're in our net" Jessie speaks. "Am I Jessie?" I ask, confusing her. "Of course you are, twerp" James said. "Look around James. Can you escape our little group?" I ask. He looks around and sees my friends (and rivals) hold out their pokeballs and all my Pokemon are preparing their attacks.

"Now, James, answer my question" I demand. "N-No" he stutters and just runs off with Jessie and Meowth. "Okay. Since we got that out of the way, we should get going" I say.

Just when we were about to leave, Serena asks "How do you know them?" "Long story short. They try to take my Pikachu and I always stop them, ect" I answer. "Okay" she says and we walk out of the forest.

Aura User[Discontinued]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें