Secrets Revealed

~Ash's:POV~
All my friends and rivals arrived. "Okay" I start off " have some secrets to share." I sigh and said "I'm an aura user." My new friends are the only ones who believes me. My other friends and rivals says "Prove it."

We all walk into a forest and arrived in an open area. I let out Riolu because I'm still new at this. "Riolu, aura sphere" I command. My shiny Riolu can use lucario moves. While Riolu uses aura sphere I was charging mine. I focused on my aura and made it into a sphere. As soon as it was big enough, I let it loose in front of me. Since that's my aura, I could control it. I moved it in an infinity symbol.

Everyone was amazed but I was exhausted. I stopped and fell in the grass. Got out all my pokeballs and let my Pokemon out. Mewtwo used heal bell and it's soothing sound healed me.

"How can you do that?" Dawn asked. "I'm a descendent of Sir Aaron" I explained. "That means you can talk to Pokemon" Gary says and I just nod. "Do you have any other legendaries, Ash?" May asks. "Gary, want to answer that one?" I ask and this time Gary nods. "Yeah. He caught the all the Pokemon in the regions he traveled to. Including legendaries" Gary answers.

Everyone was shocked. I'm a young boy with special abilities and a huge responsibility. "Ash" Serena says and I snapped out of my thinking. I guess I zoned out because everyone was looking at me with a worried expression on their faces. "Meloetta" I called "Can you come out?" I heard Meloetta say 'Okay.'

A few minutes passed and Meloetta appeared with my other legendary Pokemon. You see, I used a GS ball on all of my legendaries. A smile crept onto my face as I see all of my powerful friends(aka Pokemon). I let out Mewtwo so everyone can relax.