The First Step

~Ash's: POV~
A few days has passed since the gathering with Team Rocket. I have been training my Pokemon for a gym battle. I even caught a rare Pokemon. It's an ice type. It is called a bergmite. I have about 30% of the Kalos Region Pokemon.

I'm with my new gang, Dawn, Paul, and my Uncle Red. "Mr. Ketchum" Serena called "where are we going?" "We're going to meet a friend" he replied. "Okay, thanks" Serena thanks.
~_~_~_~_~_~(Time Skip)_~_~_~_~_~_~_
"Okay we're here" my uncle called. "Why are we here?" I ask. "You're here to find mega stones" a voice behind me said. "Hi Alan" my uncle says.

"Wait you're the Alan" Dawn says "the famous stone collector." Alan turns towards me and says " I've heard about you. You helped Garchomp." "Oh. That was not a big deal. I've done worse" I respond. "He's telling the truth, Mr. He saved the world before" Dawn says. "How did you know that, Dawn?" I ask. I saved the world multiple times and the first time I did was the most important one. "Misty told me" she says.

"What are you talking about?" Alan asks. "He saved the four bird Pokemon in Kanto" Paul speaks up. "Okay" I said "we're getting off track." "Oh right" Alan said "Ash, you have powerful bonds with all your Pokemon. Here's a collection of mega stones for your Pokemon. I'm still looking for another trainer stone." "Thanks Alan. I appreciate it." The truth is I have all I need. I have collars, necklaces, and bands. All I needed was the stones.

"Let's go now kids" uncle Red says.
_~_~_~_~_~_(Time Skip)_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
"Let's go to Santalune City" Serena decided. "Yeah. I can get my first badge there" I agreed.

I've decided that I should send my Charizard and Septile back along with Sylveon so I can train with other Kalos Pokemon. I kept Riolu because I need help with controlling my aura. I kept Mewtwo because I'm the only human he trusts. I kept Pikachu because he's my travel pokemon. I want to train with Froakie, Fennekin, and Chespin.

We've arrived at Santalune city. Serena wanted to go to the bakery. Clemont wanted to go to the laboratory. Bonnie wanted to go to the park. I wanted to go to the Gym. We've decided to go to the lab, then the bakery, after that we go to the park, and finally we go to the gym.

Before we adventured the city, we decided that we should go to the Pokemon center. I would check on Professor and my Pokemon. Serena would check on her mom. Bonnie and Clemont would see their dad.

"Hi professor" I greeted. "Hi Ash. How are you?" Professor replied. "I'm good. How are my Pokemon?" "They're all behaving." "Okay good to know." "Oh! Ash. Thanks for sending the mega stones." "You're welcome. Did you place them in?" "Yes, Ash, I did." "All right professor." "Ash, did you receive the transporting watch?" "What? I didn't get a watch." "Ask Nurse Joy, okay. Bye."

"Nurse Joy," I ask. "Did you get a package from Professor Oak?" "Yeah, I did. Are you the trainer named Ash?" "Yes, I am." "Okay, here's your package." "Thanks Nurse Joy," I say and walked away.

I opened the package and saw a small watch. I put it on and it showed me a digital screen. I observed the screen and saw it was a combination of a pokedex, watch, map, and Pokemon switch. The Pokemon switch app allows you to switch your Pokemon freely. I put on the watch and walked out of the Pokemon center.

"Everyone ready?" I asked and everyone nodded. "All right. Let's go!" I yell and they all followed me to the lab.