Training for a Rematch

~Third Person:POV~

'My Pokemon tried their best but failed' Ash thought. Ash is waiting for them to heal. He saw Serena and waved to her. She was carrying something.

"Ash" she started. "You left your bag at the gym."

"Oh. Thanks Serena" Ash says. He saw Alexa and waved to her. She waved back and walked to us.

"Hey Ash. Are you gonna train?" she asks.

"Of course" he reply.

"Okay. I can help with gust" she suggested.

"You can? Awesome! Thanks Alexa" Ash says. He heard a 'Ding' coming from the Pokemon Center. "Perfect timing!" Ash exclaims and runs to the Pokemon Center.

Ash retrieves his Pokemon and ran outside. He lets out Pikachu and Fletchling. He ties balloons on them.

"Okay guys. Alexa is going to help us train. Alexa we're ready" Ash says and takes a step back.

"Okay Noivern, use gust" Alexa commands.

Ash noticed that Pikachu and Fletchling are having a hard time. He saw that Fletchling's tail and Pikachu's footing is trying to get a good angle.

"Pikachu drop onto all four legs and Fletchling adjust your tail angle" Ash commands. The Pokémon obeys and they have more control.

"Okay now Pika and Fletchling quick attack" Ash says. They obey and hit Noivern. It continued on like that until is was sundown.

~_~_~<Sundown>~_~_~

Ash tells everyone that he has a plan for the ice field. When Bonnie asked what it was, Ash says its a surprise. Bonnie complained that it's not fair and continued eating. After they ate, Clemont built a machine that shoots out sticky webs. It was working fine until Clemont put it on full blast. At first nothing happened. Then after 10 seconds past, the machine exploded. Ash let out Froakie and told him to use his frubbles as sticky webs. After about an hour of training they went to bed.