First Battle

~Ash's:POV~
Right now I'm walking to the gym. We already went to the lab, bakery, and park. Now I get to go to where i I want to go. I want to go to the gym.

When we arrived, we looked around the gym and found the gym leader. Her name was Viola. I challenged her in a gym battle. She accepted and declared it was a two on two match. I switched Braixen with Fletchling. Then we battled.

"Surskit come on out" Viola. She let out a Surskit. 'Surskit (let's go).'

"Pikachu, let's go" I said. Pikachu ran off my shoulder. 'Pika (I'm ready).'

"Pikachu use thunder" I yelled. 'Pika chu (take this).'

"Surskit dodge and use sticky web" Viola says. 'Sur skit (in your face).'

"Pikachu dodge then electro ball" I command. 'Pika (let's do this).'

"Surskit signal beam" Viola shouted. 'Sur-skit (dodge this)."

"Pika dodge then thunder" I yelled. "pi-ka-chu (beat this)."

The attacks collided and smoke fill the arena. Once the smoke cleared we saw both Pikachu and Surskit on the ground with swirly eyes.

"Both Pokemon are unconscious" the referee announced.

I walked up to Pikachu. I took him into my arms and said "good job, buddy."

"Return Surskit. Great job" I heard Viola say.

"Fletchling come on out" I said and Fletchling came out.

"Vivillion come out and help me" Viola said.

"Fletchling use double team and peck" I command.

"Vivillion dogde. Then gust" Viola commands.

"Fletchling use your tail to keep balance" I command.

"Vivillion use sleep powder" Viola commands.

"Fletchling use double team" I command.

"Vivillion use gust then sleep powder" Viola commands.

'Fletchling' Fletchling called as he faints.

"Well done but it's not enough to beat me" Viola says as she returns her Vivillion.

"I will be back and I'll ready" I replied.

We all went to the Pokémon Center and asked Nurse Joy to heal our Pokémon.

A/N Sorry for the late update. I was reading other books on Wattpad. I was also busy with my chores, family, and school work. Thank goodness for spring break.