three

"how cute. you really want it that bad, huh?"

jimin, without hesitation, violently and eagerly nodded.

"in that case, I want to see you cutly begging on your hands and knees in your panties"

jimin's blood froze in his veins, his expression that of extreme surprise. his eyes were as big as flying saucers, his peachy lips parted and his eye brows lifted ever so slightly. he was completely blown away by what namjoon had just said, and by the way he had stepped away, taking a seat on the sofa behind them, and gesturing for him to follow him over.

"come on, jimin, it's only me. no one will know, unless you want them to" teased namjoon with a cheeky smirk on his charming face, manspreading as he leaned back onto the couch. jimin tried to force his eyes away from his boss's crotch, where his cock was visibly pressed against the restrictive material. his arms were laid along the back of the couch rather casually, before he sat up some as jimin stepped closer and closer to him. while this excited jimin lots, it also made nerves rise within him.

"can I touch you, sweetheart?" questioned namjoon respectfully, gesturing for jimin to come even closer to him, to where he was standing directly between namjoon's thighs. the question made jimin shy, but also very warm inside. he had asked for his consent, and of course it was the bare minimum but jimin was all too used to people just... grabbing at him as they pleased.

a peachy colour staining his cheeks, jimin nodded to the softly spoken question. namjoon gave a fond smile, before he reached his hands forward to jimin's tantalizingly gorgeous thighs, running them sensually up the gorgeousness of them. jimin was a blushing, flustered mess, and even more so when he felt his cock throb against his pant material. that's when he felt a thumb run over his other sensitive tip. jimin gasped out breathlessly at the touch, his knees buckling at the unexpected shot of pleasure through his fragile yet muscular body.

namjoon chuckled at the reaction he'd earned. "sensitive, huh? I like it" he would tease, taking his hands away reluctantly. jimin almost whined at the action, desperately wanting them back on his thighs, back on his oversensitive, length. jimin was quite small in size, smaller than the average guy. the size difference between himself and namjoon excited him somehow.

"awh, you look disappointed. you'll have to earn my touch, did you think I'd give it that easily?" taunted namjoon, earning an actual whine from jimin this time around. it came out loud and bold without much thought on jimin's behalf. but you could tell that he was embarrassed as he heard his own whine erupt from his throat.

"you're cute, but you won't convince me. I want to see you beg" stated namjoon, his voice firm, leaving no space for argument. jimin looked down for the floor with great embarrassment, feeling humiliated at the request. but at the same time, it was so ridiculously arousing to him. and so he got started, with the first step being the simple task of removing his blazer. he did so with no hesitation, since the only thing it revealed was a couple centimetres of his wrists. but the next step was his t-shirt, which was a bigger stage for jimin. not only had he never been undressed in front of anyone, but he was a lot skinnier than he really looked with clothes on. his friends had always been surprised seeing how skinny he was at sleepovers, which had naturally made jimin increasingly insecure about it over the years.

jimin undid the top button, doing the rest but at a slow pace. and namjoon, somehow, seemed to be able to tell that something was up. "is something wrong, my love?" questioned namjoon in an affectionate and genuine voice. it made jimin look up from the shirt he had been focusing to unbutton.

"oh.. no, just never been naked in front of anyone" jimin confessed with a small shrug, trying to convince namjoon, and himself it seemed, that he was really entirely fine and nothing felt off. it was just a t-shirt... he could take it off just fine. but jimin just kept on fighting on, undoing all his buttons and letting the dress shirt fall off of his shoulders and swiftly onto the floor behind him. he was about to reach for his belt when..

"holy fuck"

.. and it was so quiet that jimin had barely even managed to hear it. but when he did, he looked over in namjoon's way with a look of concern and insecurity. namjoon shook his head quickly, as if to say "nothing to worry about", before leaning back on the couch and reaching a hand down to his crotch, rubbing over the thin material. and jimin certainly took notice, almost immediately, his lips parting in surprise and arousal. he was sure his eyes were hooded with pure lust at that point. and namjoon wasn't even watching him anymore, his eyes closed and head tilted back as he enjoyed the gentle touch he provided himself.

and before jimin could even begin to process the idea that he'd had, he blurted it out.

"how about I give you head instead of begging?"