four

"how about I give you head instead of begging?" suggested jimin, gulping as his eyes widened at the sound of his own voice. namjoon lifted his head up again, pulling his hand to one side where it had been resting previously. that's when namjoon stood up and took many steps towards him, so they were only a short distance apart. namjoon trailed his collarbone with his thumb as he spoke, making jimin squirm under his touch.

"I said I wanted to see you beg for it, did I not?" he asked. namjoon was so strict and firm with him, to the point where it was just plain arousing. he never thought he'd love being dominated so much.

jimin nodded to his words, unable to look at namjoon in the eye very well. it was something he lost the skill for when he got shy, especially when it was his boss. his boss was in front of him, sensually trailing his thumb over his collar bones as he told him he wanted to hear and see him beg for him to ride his thighs.

"good pup. now do as I say, yeah?" he added, and after earning a second sheepish nod from jimin, he went to sit back down in that same spot. except this time, he began to undress, undoing each button of his dress shirt and loosening his tie around his neck. yet he didn't take it off fully, which only drove jimin even more insane. he only undid his buttons and loosened his tie, creating a sloppy look and just revealing a very small amount of skin to him. faintly he could see the line separating his tiddie from his other tiddie; namjoon was a log buffer than he thought.

the sight of it almost made jimin want to scrap the thigh riding and just ask namjoon to fuck the shit out of him. but being reminded of how perfect and meaty namjoon's thighs were, just by looking for a second, he no longer wanted to ditch that idea one bit.

and so with his zip zipped down and his button undone, and his belt chucked to one side, his suit pants completely fell off his legs, revealing his tantalizing thighs, his pale skin and the skinny yet thick structure of them. jimin heard namjoon's shaky breath from the couch, as he gestured for jimin to walk on over to him. and jimin did, and just like before, he stood between his thighs. namjoon looked as though he had seen the most beautiful, most amazing, most wonderful sight in his entire life. and jimin clearly didn't know it, but in namjoon's eyes, he seriously had.

jimin was gorgeous.

namjoon's large veiny hands carefully traveled up jimin's thighs, admiring and caressing every curve and every inch of his body. they moved upwards past his pretty white lace panties, to his pertruding hip bones and all the way up to his petite waist. jimin was just.. shocked, to put it shortly. he didn't think his body was anything special in the slightest but namjoon was treating it like a pirate would buried treasure. it felt so good though, thought jimin. it was a confidence boost he was in desperate need for, especially because he'd say he had no confidence in his physical appearance.

"aren't you just the prettiest, huh?" namjoon whispered to jimin, before gesturing for jimin to spin around, and he did, revealing to namjoon the plump behind that had been hiding away in his business pants. jimin heard namjoon cuss numerous times under his breath, and at the same time felt a pair of hands come to the crease just under this cheeks that separated them from his meaty, yet somehow skinny, thighs. the thumbs of the large hands spread his cheeks apart, earning a groan from namjoon and a lustful whimper from jimin.

"fuck, jimin. you walk around with an ass as round and cute as this and you don't show it off to everyone you meet?" teased namjoon, but the question was a genuine one. but then be added a question jimin never thought he would be asked in his entire life...

"you wouldn't be down for the real thing.. would you?"

jimin froze in his place, his thoughts and anxieties taking over his head. on one hand he was incredibly aroused but on the other hand he wasn't even sure he wanted it. he really wanted to save it for someone special. would he be fired if he denied? would namjoon force him to be okay with it? would namjoon take no for an answer? would-

"I won't fire you if you say no, honeybun.. that would just be plain disgusting of me" reassured namjoon, seemingly being able to read jimin's thoughts as if they weren't even his thoughts, but things he was actually saying out loud. his hands had come away from his behind now, and returned to his gorgeous pale thighs. he gripped them gently and made him spin back around to face him.

"I'm not up for it.." mumbled jimin quietly, earning a reassuring smile from namjoon, who leant forward to press a kiss against jimin's adorable, pudgy tummy. jimin giggled and blushed a little at the gesture, but it was hard to focus with arousal spinning around inside of him.

"that's enough time wasted. I wanna see you begging for it"