five

"that's enough time wasted. I wanna see you begging for it" namjoon smirked, making jimin rather flustered since he had always found it very hard to say things like that; he was always shy at the topic of sex or what he wanted and it really amazed him that namjoon could be so open and direct about it all. jimin made no protest though, as he watched namjoon lean back against the couch once again, in that same position he always leant back into.

and suddenly the submissive looked rather.. lost. as if he didn't know where to begin with begging, even though it was only begging and it was pretty simple. but jimin was over thinking all of it. "on your knees, hun" directed namjoon, being able to tell that jimin hadn't a clue where to begin with the begging. jimin took a little step back and did so, getting on his knees and looking up at namjoon with those same doe eyes. his thighs were folded at the knee, making them appear thicker. his waist looked tiny in the position he was in, and honestly jimin was feeling more confident in this kind of position.

"now tell me, what do you want?" asked namjoon, giving jimin something to go off of. jimin's cheeks were permanently stained that same red colour, as well as his ears. he shuffled and fiddled a little bit from where he sat.

"want to ride your thighs.." he shyly mumbled in response, bringing a proud smile to namjoon's lips, before he continued on.

"well, you can't. you're not allowed" taunted namjoon with a smirk on his lips, making jimin whine out in frustration. namjoon chuckled at the whine, but it appeared jimin wasn't done. in fact, jimin had gained a lot of confidence in the last ten seconds.

"but- but please! I've been so good today!" he begun, making namjoon's eyes widen a little bit with arousal. jimin was still a blushing mess as he continued on with his pleading.

"please namjoon, please. I want it so badly" continued jimin. namjoon shifted, uncomfortable with how hard he was and not being able to relieve himself was difficult. but that's when jimin got an idea, biting his lower lip as it came to his head. while he wasn't ready for the real thing yet, that didn't exactly mean he couldn't tease the hell out of namjoon. and so he stood up on his knees and spun around, pulling his panties between his cheeks to reveal the soft and delicate skin of them. and then he spread his legs and put himself in the doggy position, his ass up in the air. jimin heard namjoon audibly groan at the sight. he wishes he could see his face right now. "pretty please!" he whined out, feeling somewhat embarrassed by what he was doing, but he could care less when he knew it was doing wonders for namjoon.

"fuck, okay. c'mere" groaned namjoon, who was a little shaken by the last few seconds. he would have loved to see him beg more, but it was starting to become painful with how hard he was. jimin was such a tease, and he wasn't even teasing him for something he could have.. he was just teasing him for the fun of it, and that excited namjoon in a strange way.

despite having imagined and fantasized the situation a million times prior, jimin once again had no idea where to begin. he only stood up, stepped towards his boss and adjusted his panties back to where they sat normally. chuckling, namjoon did his best to guide jimin down to sit on his left thigh. jimin's cheeks and even ears were a rosy red at that point, as he was already a whimpering mess from the contact of his sensitive cock through the pretty white panties, just pressing against namjoon's solid and muscular thigh. his thigh was wide and strong, and jimin just knew he would have to beg namjoon to allow him to do this again. jimin's hands went to his thigh, trying to find a comfortable technique to start with.

"good boy, you got it. in your own time" namjoon guided, his hands resting against jimin's skinnier, more frail thighs. and jimin did take his own time, which wasn't a very long time really. jimin was weak with the first grind he took against namjoon, a shaky whimper leaving his plump parted lips, as he curled his toes downward with pleasure. jimin absolutely melted, leaning against namjoon's chest with one hand on namjoon's thigh and the other one dripping the sofa behind him. his head rested in the crook of namjoon's neck, breathing somewhat heavily as he continued to desperately grind down on his muscular thigh.

while all this was happening, namjoon was practically almost coming already. the moans, the sweating, the thighs, the ass of jimin were all spinning in his mind, making him throb against the material of his boxers. what made it even better is the way that namjoon could see that jimin wasn't exactly the biggest in size. in fact, he was a good few inches below the average size for a man his age. it excited him greatly. the only thing stopping him from spilling over the edge was the fact that he had nothing stimulating his girthy cock. now that he thought about it though, he had heard of some men being able to finish in just a few minutes with no touch. he wondered if perhaps he would be able to do that as well. he would just have to find out, because today was about jimin's pleasure, he'd decided, and not his own.

just as he had been thinking this, he felt a hand smaller than his own wrap around his cock. namjoon gasped at the unexpected pleasure, as it began stroking him up and down at the same pace of jimin's hips rolling against his thigh. namjoon moaned deeply, feeling his cock throb against his hand. jimin wasn't doing a lot and it could feel better, but the pleasure he was recieving was enough for him to feel good.

"you're doing so well for me, aren't you?" namjoon cooed breathlessly, hands running over jimin's pretty thighs slowly and sensually. truthfully, namjoon loved the boys thighs just as much as jimin loved his and so he made sure to let it be known that he admired them a ton. jimin could only hum and nod to what namjoon had said, and that was enough for him. he wasn't really looking for an answer in the first place.. it was more like a rhetorical question so that jimin knew he was doing a good job. but he found it cute jimin had answered it none the less.

the room began to feel increasingly steamy and the pleasure began to feel increasingly amazing. the both of them were on cloud 9 at that point and nothing, nothing, could get them down from it. more and more desperate whimpers and even moans came from the both of them now, and whines slipped from the submissive's lips. the way jimin's hips would roll against him was what was driving namjoon most insane though, as well as his soft whimpering and moaning right into his ear. the fact he was the only one able to hear jimin moaning like this excited him greatly.

"gonna- g-gonna come.." warned jimin in a breathless voice, pushing his hips down harder on namjoon's thigh; he was absolutely desperate for his release. namjoon was thrown over the edge with pleasure after the warning, coming from jimin's gentle touch in his work pants, yet it was still mostly from how absolutely aroused he was from watching jimin play with himself on his thigh. moaning loudly, jimin followed suit, spilling his juices out into his crystal white, lace underwear which was barely covering anything at all. his body shook vigerously as he shot his creamy juices, involuntarily making his length rub and grind against his thigh even more, which carried him nicely through his intense high.

"what a good boy you are for me."