You hurt me... (Tuboo)

You hurt me... (tuboo)

i have been listening to jubilee line on repeat for an hour and im now sobbing

 Tw: I don't really know, but uhm yeah. Angst. All I can say is that this is an angst book and thats what I write.

!TUBBO AND DREAM BROTHER AU!

Tubbo's POV

I woke up to a deafening high pitch sound ringing in my ear and white circles splattered all over my vision. I could hear a faint voice getting slowly louder and clearer. I tried sitting up but soon realized that someone or something was weighing me down. 

"-ubbo!" I finally am able to hear clear enough that I know what they are saying. I look up to see who it is and I see Phil standing nearby. Tommy has tears in his eyes, although he'd never admit he was worried. He's holding me down, clearly trying not to let me sit up.  "Tubbo! You're finally awake! How are you?" I can hear and see him clearly now, but I still can't talk. "Toms, He won't be able to talk. He just got out of a coma after getting stabbed, What do you expect?" Phil said, obviously not thinking about what he had said. "PHIL! He still doesn't know what actually happened. Phil realized what he had said, and was quick to apologize. "Oh shi- I'm so sorry Tubs, I forgot that you didn't know yet."

After he can talk and stuff bc im lazy and in the car broom broom (let's say a couple of days after he wakes)

3rd person POV

"So, what you're telling me is, Ranboo got controlled by Dream, he was forced to stab me, he almost died trying to save our son, and got put in prison because of that? Because he couldn't control himself? " I asked Sam, the warden of the prison. "Well, yes but- "

"Can I visit him?"

"What? Tubbo, we're not sure if he's going to hurt you again. We can't risk you losing your last Canon life."

"He won't, I swear, he wasn't doing it because he wanted to. He was doing it because he wasn't himself. He was being controlled and yet he gets blamed? Why isn't Dream being punished for this? Why is it Ranboo getting blamed?"

Sam stayed silent for a while after that. When he finally spoke again, he was unsure of how to word this to Tubbo, but he physically can't see Ranboo. How is he supposed to word it to Ranboo's husband that he was dead? "Tubbo, you  physically can't see him. He got accidentally put in pandora's vault with Dream by Bad, and he didn't come back out. He's dead, Tubbo."

What?

No. No? No. NO. NOT HIM.

Tubbo was speechless. He was enraged. Before this news, there was only a small flame ignited in his heart. He was only a bit angry that his husband was put in prison. Now, that once small, puny, WEAK flame, was now roaring with anger.

"HOW?! HOW COULD SOMEONE 'ACCIDENTALLY' PUT A INNOCENT PERSON WITH THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON ON THE SERVER!?"

"Tubb-"  "No. I am going to kill that rat bastard." Tubbo left without saying another word to Sam. Sam was concerned, but knew that Tubbo couldn't do any real damage to the server, right?

If only Sam knew how wrong he was.

(2 days later)

Tubbo was ready. Ready to avenge his husband. The plan he can configured was simple, Kill Bad, Bring the Eggpire to the ground with his nukes, and force Dream to revive his unalived husband. He went and traveled to Bad's base. (Idk if this is canon, but neither is most of my writing so fuck it, bad has a house near the eggpire.)

Bad answered the door, and was confused. Of all people, why would Tubbo have the need to visit bad? "Tubbo? What are you doing here?" He couldn't figure out if Tubbo had his happy, usual expression, or a evil, dark expression. "Bad, I have a question for you. How would you feel if Skeppy got put in the prison?"   "Well, I-"  By the time he could start speaking he was coughing up blood.  "Bye bye Bad~" I started to walk away from his house and towards the Eggpire. He walked down the steps to the egg. (Idek what this is anymore, im rushing this bc its been in the works for months) There was no one near the egg, so he planted the nukes and walked out without any confrontation.

Next, he made his way to the prison. Sam was there and signed him in, little did he know, Tubbo somehow snuck a sword in. Don't ask how he did, idk either.

He finally got to the main cell, and Sam put the lava back up. "Dream, is it true that you killed Ranboo? "

"N-no..?"

"BULLSHIT! I know you did it!"

"T-tubbo, you don't understand. Bad made me kill him so he could get you into his cult or whatever. He said that if I kill him he would have power over you and could convince you to join. I told him I wouldn't but he threatened to kill me."

Tubbo was taken aback by this. What should he do?

"Well, if you didn't do it, then could you bring Ranboo back?"

Dream thought for a moment.

Should he? He could gain power over Tubbo, but then again, Tubbo is his brother. Hasn't he already suffered enough?

"A-alright... just stand back."

There was all of a sudden a glow emitting from the corner of the room. Green and red swirls danced together like a beautiful ballet performance around Ranboo's body. The swirls found their way into the body, and before Tubbo knew his husband was breathing and his eyes were open.

"Ranboo! You're alive!"

Ranboo looked up in confusion at the sound of his husband's voice. "T-tubbo? What are you doing here? I hurt you, why did you revive me?!"   "Because Ranboo,  it wasn't your fault."   

---------------------------------------------

And im going to wrap it up here! Sorry, I won't be doing a part 3 and if I do then it will just be explaining what happened with Michael after the revival.