love me again- Quackity.

GUYS I HAVE NO IDEAS ANYMORE BUT ILL PULL THROUGH ANYWAY 😎

Idk if there's any triggers in this, it's mostly hurt/comfort
(mentions of past abuse, intrusive thoughts and blowjobs)
--

Quackity had quite a long history of mistakes. Especially when it came to love, he could never figure out if someone would be good for him or if they would hurt him.

So, when he found Karl and Sapnap, he was nervous. He had just gotten out of an abusive relationship with Jschlatt (which, did not end well) , and he was scared that Karl and Sapnap would treat him the same as Schlatt had done.

But, he soon realized that he didn't need to be nervous. He realized that love didn't have to hurt, that a hug wouldn't turn into a blow job and a fun day wouldn't turn into a beating. He would still get the occasional voice in the back of his head, telling him that they are just pretending to like you, they only like you for your body. He tried to ignore the voice, but today was different. He let the voice consume his thoughts.

He walked past the couch in their living room, headed to the kitchen for breakfast. He saw Karl and Sapnap cuddling on the couch, forever happy in each other's arms.

"Hey Q, wanna come and cuddle?" Sapnap asked, looking over into the kitchen where Quackity stood. Quackity shook his head, saying "No I'm good, I'm gonna go take a shower." He quickly walked over to their shared bathroom, closing the door and sliding down the door. He sighed, pulling off his beanie.

He couldn't think properly, only remembering his eyes filling with tears and knocking on the door.

"Quackity? We heard crying, what's wrong?" He heard Karl say, concern evident in his tone. "I-its nothing, you guys can do back to whatever you were doing, Q said. He heard silence, then a few moments later he heard two people on the floor on the side. "You don't have to tell us, but let us comfort you. Please." Sapnap said, trying to reason with him.

He ended up unlocking the door, and he walked out to two pairs of arms open for him. He crashed into Saps arms, a wet spot forming on his shoulder as Quackity cried. He frowned, rubbing small circles into Quackitys back. They moved to the bedroom, sitting on the bed and comforting Q.

He eventually crumbled, spewing to Sapnap and Karl all his insecurities and fears. Of course, They were both very concerned, but all they could do for him at that moment was be there for him.

They fell asleep in each other's arms, enclosed in warmth and love.

'they won't love you forever...' The voice said, trying to manipulate him.

'And that's okay,' He said back. 'I have them in this moment, and that's all that matters.'

-

GUYS ILL REMAKE THIS I SWEAR IM SO SORRY WITH HOW MANY STORIES ARE TRUNING OUT LIKE THIS IM STARTING TO NOT LIKE THEM