Chapter Ten

Bryan's Pov
"Spencer you can't ignore me forever! I wasn't even flirting they were. What was I suppose to do Hotch assigned it to me." I glanced up just for a moment I was messing with the strings of my new found hobby of learning the guitar when ever there wasn't any long cases and we had quick off days, if I wasn't on dates with Spencer, I was taking lessons.

It had been about three days I would say since Hotch assigned me helping the new fresh out academy new agents showing them around the B.A.U and it started a new saga of very jealous Spencer, and it was totally a side I didn't wanna see of him. He could be real lethal profilers can pick out the weakest things about you and have you sad for days.

There was a small crash from my kitchen making me glance back up to hearing Spencer grumbling a bit. "I haven't been ignoring I'm avoiding you there's a difference." A hard laugh left me out of nowhere placing the guitar to the side, I stood up heading into the kitchen where he was reading from a cook book.

I went behind him hugging him from behind resting my head on his. Spencer sighed but I felt his body shaking as he chuckled quietly.  "Do you really think hugs is gonna make me less mad at you babe?" I whined quietly nuzzling the side of his neck a couple times.

"No but it's a start you can't yell at me when I'm not flirting with them, they flirt with me
plus who's name is on my body hmm? And Who's mom am I gonna meet soon." He was quiet for a moment but then he was slowly muttering under his breath a bit.

"Me... And technically you but I can't help it, why wouldn't I be jealous!" Another soft like chuckle left me before I was nuzzling his neck.

"Hopefully your mom thinks the same about me and doesn't think I'm a waste of time, from what you've told me about her... She's just as tough and smart."

____________________________
Work and work was always long and tiring, though I loved being on my electronics but it hurt my eyes beyond anything. Especially if there was a new case me and Garcia would be on our monitors all day and into the night as well gotta love and hate our job.

After plopping down in my seat with my third cup of coffee looking through the case files that were all finished all that was left was to review the parts of the investigation.

I chewed at the end of my pen for a moment only glancing up when Emily called out to me. "Hey Bryan got any big plans this week?" She questioned to me curious like sipping from her drink a few times.

"I'm flying out to Vegas with Spencer to meet his mom and I'm deathly terrified." I whined out dramatically leaning back in my own chair she shot me a look of amusement.

"Meeting parental units is always scary but I'm sure you'll wow her if you managed to make her son love you like crazy. Unless you say something like totally stupid or you know." I groaned panicking slightly rubbing at my face.

"Emily you are so not helping me I'm stress panicking now." I whined inside the palm of my hands. There was light laughter that I know had came from JJ who came over patting the my back.

"Awww come on, I bet it's not gonna be that bad, I heard his mom is understanding and she already knows he is bisexual, by the way whats with all the stuff on your desk?" I let my hands dropped for a moment to look placing my hands on my cheek to stare at all the little flower packages and cookies, just all these little gifts.

"Oh that... It's from the new agents they leave me gifts and all, I just tell them thank you." I chuckled rubbing at my face feeling a quick kiss was landed on my cheeks before I looked up seeing Spencer sliding me one of my favorite cookies leaning against my chair.

"Still give the best gifts." I couldn't help but let the laugh I had been holding in wrapping my arms around his back pulling him in for a hug.

"Oh my gosh Spencer... You being jealous is totally my new favorite thing in the entire world." I snickered harder hearing him exclaiming fast over his rambles.

"I'm not jealous! There's at least six other emotions I could say but jealousy isn't not one did you know." The snickers would not stop leaving me, at least for now my worries can be put on pause while I deal with a jealous cutie... Until Saturday when they would come back.