Chapter Three

Bryan's Pov
"Wow look at those guns baby boy." Morgan joked at me amused and I rolled my eyes watching him, rolling around in my chair filling out so much paperwork for all the cases everyone has been doing for weeks on weeks now.

You can tell everyone is stressed out with the motion of paperwork. While Garcia and me are never on the field.  We decide to pitch in and help our poor lost souls out. Which end up turning into overnight stay ins at the office.

"Woah just look at that, they are bigger then Morgan's." Emily laughed out twirling her pen around looking impressed.

"Oh don't even kid we all know mine are way bigger than his," Morgan exclaimed rolling his eyes amused.

"Oh trust me, Morgan, I've been going to the gym every single day, sometimes pretty boy over there comes with to watch," I explained winking the action caused Reid to chock on his coffee. The biggest red blush across his face as he looked at me a very loud whine leaving him.

"Bryan hush." Reid stammered out making the four around us laugh out loud. 

"Wow how about we prove that do a push-up test?" JJ suggested keeping her blue eyes on me amused patting my shoulder leaning over me.

"Like right here? In the office?" I asked again chuckling flicking my eyes around at them.

  "Yeah why not, Just a quick one," Emily begged still playing with her pen and one by one they all were begging me to.

"Okay, fine hush!" I exclaimed laughing pulling my hair up and back holding it. "Reid come here," I called standing up rolling up my sleeves a bit watching him look at me in total confusion.

"What for?" He asked taking another sip from his cup. 

"Just come here," I exclaimed watching him whine around his cup getting up.

"Holy shit when have you had tattoos?!" Morgan asked his whole face in shock gripping my arm to look. I breathed out a chuckle keeping my eyes on him with a smile.

"Oh, these? I've been had them for a while I just hide them under my hoodies and what not." I explained with a smile, watching them all gawk at my arms and what not.

"They are hot," Reid mumbled setting the cup down making his way over to me and I chuckled focusing on him getting down in a pushup position.

"Sit on the edge of my back and like hold on," I explained slightly looking over my shoulder at him who was looking at me in shock.

"Isn't that dangerous!" He stammered out in shock.

"Nah it won't now hop on." I whined out. He was really hesitant before I felt him sitting on my back and once I knew he was holding on.

I dropped down and then back up pushing up and down hearing Reid squeak out surprise. "You are such a show of just wait until next week baby boy." Morgan laughed out still watching me.

I breathe out a loud chuckle still counting in my mind the push up I was doing. "Trust me next week I will be out running you on the track," I grunted out feeling Reid gripping onto my shit still pushing down.

"it's impressive." Reid laughed out softly watching me.

"How many so far?" Emily called out laughing at everyone faces.

"Forty-five, I've been counting," Reid called out to everyone.

"I think my point has been proven." I joked sending a wink at everyone slowly stopping watching Reid look at me with a smile.

"Sixty so impressive." He mumbled gazing at me I kept my gaze catching my breath as I got up with his help. His hands were gripping onto my arms tracing the tattoos with a smile.

"Thanks, pretty boy," I mumbled letting the small boyish grin stay on my face. He chuckled looking back up at me softly touching my arms more.

"And everyone around here thinks im a mega nerd." I joked looking around at the members of my team.

"Oh, now we said you're a hot nerd, I'm sure if you came on the field with us just once, you'd get asked out as Reid does." JJ giggled out patting my shoulder.

"I'm a cool nerd and hot at the same time." I joked winking and I focused on Reid who was studying me with this look in his eyes but the smile wasn't leaving his face.

While we all chatted with one another loudly the paperwork all forgotten for the moment. I placed my arm over Reid's shoulders rubbing them and he leaned to my touch relaxing on me laying his head on my shoulder.  I held him close to me smiling it was so peaceful and it felt so nice to actually be relaxed.