Chapter Seven

Bryan's Pov
"Spencer," I whined loudly, trying so hard to sit up the best to my ability. It was only a short time before Spencer was quickly tugging me back down to hold him close, his head placed on my neck greatly.

"Ten more minutes." He whined back his hands placed on my bare chest. I puffed my cheeks out greatly, knowing so well that I couldn't just say no, even though he has said ten minutes for two hours now.

"Alright alright, little baby ten more minutes." I laughed quietly feeling Spencer smiling gently in my skin, pieces of his brown hair was tickling against my skin. But the best feeling truly was spending my morning cuddling with Spencer as he was rambling on and on about little facts he knew.

It so happened that after our last little case brought us closer, and after a few nice dates and spending time I officially asked him to be my boyfriend. The amazing Spencer Reid was my boyfriend, and I couldn't have been happier.

I kissed his forehead tuning back in to see he was whispering little random things to me when the buzzing of my phone caught our attention. I leaned over scooping it up off Spencer's dresser looking at the text Garcia sent me.

I let a playful groan out  Spencer leaned up on his hand watching me "We got a case?" He questioned a small smile making its way across his lips. I gave him a deep head nod chuckling.

"Cuddling session when you get back though." I groaned quietly sitting all the way up, quickly tying my hair up into a messy curly ponytail watching Spencer running his fingers across my biceps and bare arms slowly.

"Did I really get this lucky to have such an amazing man." He slowly whispered tugging his own hair back to gaze at me, I felt like I was on cloud nine with the way his eyes were watching me.

I cracked a smile and leaned on pressing my lips onto his kissing him deeply feeling him return the kiss deeply cupping my cheek with the palm of his hand cradling my cheek.

"I'm luckier."

_________________________________
Yes, I guess you can say our teammates are very observant. The first noticing me and Spencer enter the BAU together. They noticed how close and how we would look at one another. But that's what happens when you have profilers as friends and dating the smartest man you know.

I played with my pen a little getting a little distracted at the briefing table, drowning out Garcia's voice she explained the case. This was one that I was gonna be staying back for which I was glad. I had a raging headache from all the paperwork I've been helping everyone with.

I sometimes got so lost in watching Spencer talk. He always got so passionate and could outsmart everyone, even me which some people would hate. I find it a huge turn on, and makes me feel proud. That is my boyfriend.

I chewed on the end of my pen. Spencer finally meeting my gaze. He flashed me a smile.  He tugged his hair back, and I shook my head amused at the light flirtatious view of mine.

I still was chewing at the end of my pen when me and Spencer looked up to see Garcia was done explaining but everyone was looking between us with smiles and whatnot.

"What's up?" I quickly called laughing quietly when Spencer starting blushing wildly leaning on his fist.

"So are you two dating?" JJ asked gesturing between the both of us with the end of her pen. I saw Garcia was grinning madly she and Emily locked eyes with one another.

Morgan even had this goofy smile present on his lips. "Yeah." Me and Spencer called out casually, Spencer looking shyer then usually.

"Congratulations. " Hotch told us amused while he slowly shook his head a bit. 

"I knew it," JJ exclaimed quickly pinching Spencer's cheeks making him whine loudly, telling her that it hurt. Rossi just had this I told you so look, he patted me on my back a bit.

I kept chewing at the end of my pen truly wondering. Could anyone be this content with life? Could they really be this happy with all the death they see every day? It truly amazed me that someone like could be this happy.

I used my free hand to rub at my cheek. I looked down at the table. I guess now I can finally be accepted by the one who I really wanted to see me, as me.