Chapter Eight

Bryan's Pov
"Spencer the point of you being here babe is to help me," I grunted out amused setting the barbells down. I saw Spencer scrunching his nose a little looking around the gym with this look lifting up his hand to tug at the sleeves of the large hoodie he was wearing that belong to me it was quite big in him a bit.

The day that I saw Spencer rocking an outfit that wasn't nerdy and cute, was the day I would always let him wear my clothes any day.

"Do you know how many germs are swarming around this place? Approximately over a thousand in this one place babe why can't you work out at your place or mine?"

I chuckled a little wiping the sweat off my exposed arms rubbing at the fresh new tattoo on my arm that  Spencer says it's his favorite but of course it was his favorite it was his name.

"Because I like the gym, plus you notice everyone stopping and staring at me cause I'm hot." I sent him a playful wink seeing him shooting me a deep glare shifting in his sweats and my hoodie.

"That's not even funny." He muttered looking around even more.

"Relax baby, I'm almost done then I'll take you to get your daily coffee, you know that caffeine is still an addiction right."

I pointed out a fact standing up to stretch out walking pass Spencer giving him a quick kiss which he returned lightly watching me grab the white towel to drape over my shoulders.

"Okay you have a point I have an addiction but it's one I can stop." He quickly exclaimed at me. I shot him an amused looked and pulled basically a him on himself.

"Caffeine withdrawal includes headaches, mood swings, sometimes you break out, exhaustion Dr. Reid." I chuckled seeing Spencer shoot me a look quickly tucking his long hair away.

"You can't pull me a me." He quickly said embarrassed.

"Babe you do it to us all every day but don't worry I love your geeky side." I chuckled picking up my bag with my stuff.

"I can't help it okay." He chuckled I smiled swinging my arm around his waist bringing him close to me leading the way out the gym out towards my car.

Yeah with a year of dating me and Spencer we had our own routine with doing cases, hanging out with one another, and it honestly was the best year of my life dating someone.

All that endless flirting heading us in the direction.

"Also I don't say anything but I don't like the way girls look at you." I snapped both my eyes over to Spencer after unlocking the door seeing him standing there with his arms crossed.

"What girls Spencer hmmm? I'm only focused on you and imagining dirty things." Spencer's face deeply went red fast.

"Shush!" He whined before looking down.

"Girls and guys all alike stare at you and I'm not one to admit getting jealous but I do I mean look at you. You are amazing, handsome you have tattoos and you have heterochromia! It's really rare in African American men so not only are you athletic, bisexual, and hot but you had all the traits for abnormal beauty."

I rolled my eyes playfully tossing my bag in the car I then pulled Spencer towards me lowering my head down to kiss him gently getting him quiet very slowly his hands now fisting at my black tank top out moves lips in perfect sync and unison.

I smiled between the kiss when Spencer pulled himself closer to me before I rested my hands on his waist once we broke away.

"Yeah and if I'm all that then pretty boy you are the package deal, you are smart and funny without really trying, not to mention your silly fear of the dark.  I get lost in your eyes quite a lot and I love it when you just talk so." I chuckled pecking his lips over and over tender and much gently each time. Letting my lips linger each time for just a small minute.

"I'm luckier to be dating you, so thank you for giving me the chance to keep that heart of yours that needs protecting," I told him smiling watching his face twist into such a deep shy impression before he pecked my lips again back.

"You always are so cheesy, but I love it when you tell me these things makes me feel less insecure." He muttered the breeze blowing roughly through his hair.  He looked down at the ground with a smile nibbling at his lower lip before looking back up at me.

"I'm luckier to have you, and I'm glad will have many more years together."