Chapter Six

Justice's Pov
Reid was a lot of things. Some could consider him very awkward, quite the less social butterfly.  He was extremely intelligent, and his work as a profiler was unbelievable at first I didn't think us both starting a little secret friends with benefits was the smartest idea at first, seeing as usually it ruins friendships in less time then a fight, of course nothing can go wrong in a small game of lust.

Until we both found ourselves coming over to one another places more often then normal when there wasn't cases to be solved. I wasn't really one to complain cause it meant I could take my frustration out on nothing but rough sex, and touches of the night keeping us both busy. A low groan had escaped from my lips taking a peek at his figure curled up on my bare chest, loosely my fingers all through out his hair watching the way his back rose and fell with ease.  I was curious to see if he was fast asleep because of how still his body was he had been like that since the round had ended rolling over saying something along the lines that he needed a quick break.

"Spencer are you asleep?" I felt him shift slightly for a moment before the was mumbling in a sleepy tone on my chest his vocals slightly rumbling from the husky time following shortly after.

"I fell asleep for approximately ten minutes but your heartbeat is sort of slow from a regular heartbeat." I rolled my eyes playfully at the ceiling, still running my hands all through out his hair before watching him prop his hand under his chin gazing at me from where he was resting on my chest. I always felt like even when we weren't on the job he was using his skills to profile me form the simplest little things. I don't think many of us could just shut that off, while off the clock.

"So basically my heartbeat woke you up? That's good to know. Since you most likely won't be walking till Monday you wanna shower." He shook his head mindless for a moment laying his chin now onto my chest.

"I feel too sore to even move for a moment, should be thankful we don't have any active cases right now." A husky chuckle slipped past my lips for just a small moment mumbling under my breath for a small moment.

"Don't you'll jinx it and I'll be getting a message. You scratched me too hard so I definitely don't wanna get up." The flustered male blushed brightly grumbling lowly before he dropped his head down into my chest, allowing me to pull the sheet over his bare body more feeling him curl up yet again.

"Justice what's the real reason... You aren't dating anyone?" My other hand rubbed my knuckles up and down his exposed back as I thought it over still gazing at the ceiling as I spoke gently.

"I'm not entirely sure actually, growing up I always watched my parents go from partner to partner after divorcing. In a way I always have the mindset that dating is like a cycle?" I paused for a moment to explain what I meant sighing loosely as I fluttered my eyes a couple times.  "It's like a cycle you find someone and like they are perfect at the beginning.  Until they deeply hurt you, and then when that happens its like it just repeats you keep hoping you don't get hurt till you find that forever one, which to me is sounds sad." His continues hums were quite relaxing focusing on Spencer seeing those eyes of his focusing on me, listening to every word. 

"I can see and understand that actually, you've had bad experiences?" I tugged all his hair back briefly nodding nibbling at my lower lip.

"Way too many to count. I know as I get older dating should just come easier you know." He once again nodded his head at me, his fingers tracing patterns firmly into my skin.

"Sort of like with me and just meeting people. I've had.. A few experiences of human interactions." A soft little snort like chuckle leaving me as I poked at his nose gently whispering as I shook with laughter.

"You mean  like when you made out with that one chick in the pool you were guarding." The loudest groan like snort left him feeling him shaking with shy chuckles, smacking at my chest.

"Why are you bringing that up!"

"Because that's the only real time I've heard you get sexual before Spencer." He was still snorting loudly shaking his messy hair in disbelief lifting his head up once more spilling stammer after stammer out.

"I'll have you know I lost my virginity a long time ago I've had plenty of interactions." I just rolled my eyes again grabbing him by the back of his head pressing my lips onto his getting him quiet really quickly, feeling him moving his lips eagerly with mine a short chuckle leaving him muttering on my lips parting just slightly so he could speak.

"Do you think that kissing me every time I talk will keep me quiet Justice?" I found myself smiling briefly in his lips keeping my hand in place on the back of his head husking out my answer.

"It's always worth a shot."