Chapter One

Reid's Pov
I wasn't too sure how exactly how JJ, Garcia and I went from doing normal paperwork at our desk with coffee and small talk to focusing our attention on my best friend in the entire world sleeping at his desk right next to mine.

Justice always had a calm soul even with just joining the BAU eight months ago, but he became my friend very fast, maybe it's because of how different we really were. He was chill, bubbly and fun, while I was nervous, calm, and mostly collected all the time.

The first day we met Justice put a flower behind my ear and said to me don't frown, you'll make all the flowers frown, he then sent me a small wink and then walk off to chat with Garcia.

From then on it was best friend city. "I don't understand how we lost focus to watch Justice sleep," I called out but not too loud enough to wake him up spinning around a bit to flick my eyes on JJ and Garcia.

"Look at him, even when he sleeps he looks happy." JJ pointed out with a small chuckle leaving out her.

"That is our wild child JJ." Garcia joked and I watched as she moved some of his curls from his face a bit to expose it to us making me crack a small grin, watching as a smile made its way across his sleeping face.

"Actually it doesn't matter where he sleeps, he looks happy, like when we have sleepovers he always falls asleep first when I make him watch doctor who and yeah he's just naturally like that," I explained smiling biting at the end of my pen slightly.

"You guys have sleepovers?" JJ asked confused as she looked at me knowingly.

"N-not like that! Like twice a month he'll come over to my place and watch movies with me." I stammered out embarrassed by the fact that they would think that. 

But quickly their attention shifted from me when we heard Justice groaning to himself and my whole entire face went red with shock.

"Spencer hmmm." I choked almost on my spit at that. My eyes bulging out hearing JJ let a loud laugh out quickly patted my shoulder.

"We will let you handle that." She called out ruffling my hair up.

"Now makes sense why he is so happy?" Garcia giggled out she pressed her fingers to her lips kissing them placing them on my forehead,before she and JJ rushed off to go talk with Rossi and Hotch who happened to pass by talking with one another.

Still, in shock, I quickly overcame it and shook my slightly long hair out and leaned over shaking his shoulder a bit.

"Justice wake up!" I whispered shouted a bit, at first he didn't stir one bit until I hit his upper back one last time he was sitting up off his desk holding his face with both hands whining.

"Spence why'd you wake me up I was having the best dream." He whined out that suddenly confession made me even more confused.

"Good dream?" I asked watching him sit all the way up pulling his curly hair from his face, his slightly dark completion was lit up by the sun in the windows and even though he had just been sleeping he looked handsome like always.

"A very good dream my rose, but that is a talk for later." He joked giving me a small wink I couldn't help but chuckle pointing towards all the paperwork lied on his des.

"You fell asleep while doing that need any help?" I asked him watching him hold his head a bit in thought.

"No help needed today but you could do me a favor." He explained not looking up he clicked his pen and started filling out paperwork faster then I could blink.

"Name it," I answered back picking up my book from my desk opening it up starting to read from it.

"Come to the club with Emily JJ, Morgan, Garcia and me Hotch, and Rossi are being sticks in the mud and wanna stay back at home." He started explaining

I slowly started biting my lip starting to think about it. Would give me something to do tonight rather than read all night and watch movies, there would be the possibility of being flirted with by anyone tonight and maybe Justice and me could have some alone time.

I've been meaning to tell him something and ask him at them say time.

"Yeah, I'll go, just as long as you're going?" I questioned focusing on him watching as he smiled to himself,  before looking back over at him. His brown eyes meeting mine slowly sending my heart in a strange frenzy.

"I'll pick you up at eight Spence and lately your clothes have been amazing and you'll good so don't doubt it, you look amazing with your converse and skinny jeans, nerdy you is my favorite." He told me and once again my face went super red face and I was sputtering out a response.

"That's means a lot coming from you."