Chapter Five

Justice's Pov
"Hey Justice, how come you are able to handle undercover like a pro?" I glanced up from messing with a rubrics cube to look at Morgan who was staring at me interested across from the Jet. I even saw Spencer perk up from where he was playing chess with Emily.

"Oh yeah," I muttered chuckling keeping the small cube weighing it a bit. "Before Hotch offered me a position to join the team I was an undercover agent I always was doing all kinds of different undercover gigs one that you all probably all know of is back in Ohio, the human trafficking ring, the huge bust."

I saw Rossi look over at me quite impressed.  "That was you Justice?" He questioned looking like he was a proud father.

"Yeah that was me, your dear old flower child, it took me almost a full year of undercover and I managed to save a lot of lives." I sent Morgan a smile answering his question quite easily.

"Why did you wanna join the team then?" I stared at Spencer gently leaning back in my seat a bit.

"Well seeing murders every day isn't always my cup of tea, I'm kinda like Garcia without all the puppies and unicorns, but undercover work takes patience just like this, but I guess I wanted to help more people and have an excuse to go undercover and kiss you again."

I sent him a wink when his entire face grew red and he shot Morgan a glare when he started laughing loudly. I then leaned my head on the window with a small smile letting my thoughts drift.

Another successful case all in the bag. But yet waiting for us back home a shit ton more of cases were waiting for us. The fact that another small set of people have to die for us to notice the case.

_________________________________
"We are violating so many health codes right now I can name at least ten-"

I quickly cut Spencer off a little his words getting muffled quickly when my lips pressed into his own in a deep heated kiss.

Spencer's hands went from gripping the countertop near the coffee machine to shooting his hands up to grip my hair instead pulling me between his legs more pressing into me.

So after a long half-day of paperwork me and Spencer were the only one left back at the office doing paper works and reports, we stayed after and one thing lead to another with us drinking more coffee it was shortly followed by Spencer saying he wanted to remember the drunk night of passion.

Spencer let a quiet sound out and yanked om my hair a little more pressing his free hand on my chest.

"Justice what if we get caught by Hotch or even Morgan he won't ever let me leave it down, we also don't have condoms or lube... Oh god." He quickly shut up biting his lips when I moved my head to press onto his neck kissing at the exposed skin hearing his breath then hitch before quite moans left him.

"Spencer sometimes you have to enjoy the moment and not think about the facts okay, it is just us in here, there are no cameras in this part of the room, and remember cutie you asked me." I chuckled on his neck when he tilted this head slowly for me.

"I know I know I did... I just wanna enjoy the feeling and feel it." He mumbled biting on his lip more. I trailed my hands up to cupped Spencer's face making him gaze at me, his breathing was heavy and his chest was rising and falling quite fast.

I brushed my thumb over his slightly bruised lips from all the heavy kissing before I leaned my forehead on his trailing my hands over his chin and cheeks.

"Spencer I'm gonna warn you about the bad things that comes with a friend's with benefits Spence," I whispered taking a deep breath in brushing across his lips.

"You can't fall for me... And I can't fall for you okay... Strictly sex. " I told him watching Spencer stare at me much deeper before he inhaled.

"I promise to follow those rules strictly if you promise." He muttered leaning in again to press his lips back onto mine returning the kiss placing his hands back around me while my hands went straight to cup his face biting his lower lip the both of us just lost in the moment.