Chapter Three

Justice's Pov
The blaring heat from the sun was peeking out from the window causing me to shift very deeply, trying to hide away from it. But that wasn't really working since there was a head resting on my chest both arms wrapped around my torso.

I wanted to groan but that wouldn't help the fading pain behind my eyelids. I finally opened my eyes feeling the person laying on me shifting.

I slowly looked at my chest and I couldn't help but let a small gasp out in shock seeing a messy hair Reid passed out sleep on my chest, love bites visible on his chest, neck, and any other ones I could see. And then that's when the shock washed over me.

Last night after everything at the bar. He was very much drunk, and I was tipsy, I drove him home and I remember kissing him... But now the picture was very much more clear. Reid and me had sex, all night.

I inhaled hard and placed my hand on his shoulder slowly shaking him. 

"Spencer wake up please, God you need to wake up," I whispered to him so worried. This basically just ruined out whole entire friendship in one night.

I watched him scrunch his face up his hand slightly shielding his face from view. "It's too early shh." He grumbled.

"Spencer Reid," I said again but this time louder and slowly his hand fell from his face and he snapped his eyes opened looking around confused slowly getting off me. 

He groaned loudly slowly clutching the back of his head.  "My head is killing me." He whispered licking his dry lips slowly he tried fluttering his eyes open peeking at me and his eyes went slightly wide his mouth falling open noticing us both naked.

"Oh God no don't tell me. " He whispered slowly shutting his eyes deeply still clutching his head tightly rocking himself.

"I-I slept with my best friend...."

,
_______________________________
Once the very silent and crazy morning passed, which was a result of Reid crying and freaking out that our friendship was ruined, a lot of pain meds, me mixing a shot of vodka in my coffee, and Reid having quite a few more cups then he usually does. I dropped us both off at the B.A.U  except we both were avoiding each other so much in the car.

I had to help him hide the marks on his neck, and it was just a long morning that was making my head hurt.

I rubbed my temple, a little the buzz still faintly behind my eyes pouring myself a cup of coffee. I peek over my shoulder to spot Reid at his desk, scanning his finger down the page as he read, but his posture showed he was fidgeting and bouncing his leg.

"Hey, cutie why the long face?" I turned my attention from him to look at Garcia who held one of her many cute cups making herself some tea. "Oh, nothing much buttercup just thinking a lot that's all." I reassured her raising the cup to my lips to drink from it, not caring how hot it was.

"I just noticed you and the boy wonder haven't talked once since coming in." She pointed out a pout forming across her beautiful face. I choked lightly on my drink and clear it up shaking my messy hair out a bit.

"Oh no we are fine don't worry," I reassured her waving her off with my free hand. "You sure? You both just seem so jumpy and nervous." She called again chuckling.

"Naughty boys what have you guys been up to?" She joked lifting an eyebrow sipping from her tea happily. "Oh you know same old same old." I stuttered out trying to avoid eye contact.

"You my friend are a liar but that so can wait, come on we have a case." She explained patting my arm.

I breathed out a small chuckle before following behind her drinking all my coffee in one go to clear my head dropping my head down quickly to avoid eye contact with Reid sitting on the opposite side of him at the round table picking up my tablet first watching as JJ, Emily, Rossi, Morgan, and Hotch all start filling into the room as well Garcia taking her usually place up front by the board.

"Okay, my beautiful peeps you all will be heading to Houston, Texas for the obvious horrific murder, of five males." She clicking through the slides.

"Alright baby girl, but what makes this case so much different from all the other ones?" Morgan called out and slowly my eyes went wide as I choked back a squeal/ freaked out noise looking up.

"Because they were gay." I stammered out feeling all eyes on me.  Reid cleared his throat so hard as he shifted a little looking back down at his case files.

"The sunflower is correct, all males were homosexual, and we've been called in for a serial murder as well as a possible hate crime." Garcia kept explaining.

"You can tell it's a hate crime, I mean they have the word fag and other foul
words craved into their skin." Emily pointed out.

"Is that a cross engraved on their forehead?" Rossi questioned looking up rubbing his temple.  "Indeed," Garcia called out. My eyes stayed on Reid seeing he hasn't said a single word at all. He almost seemed upset by this case cause he kept looking at it with hidden anger in his eyes.

"Well the police department, don't wanna see another victim, wheels up in thirty."  He called getting up everyone following. This case was really gonna hit close to home for me I thought shaking my head fast.