Stolen Heart Pt.3

💌💌💌

The day went by in silence, Taehyung was out of the 'house' for all day long leaving Jungkook tied to the wooden chair who didn't even fought in defence he still was praying for this to be a nightmare, the thick tears never stopped falling from his dear eyes.

He wanted to go home, in arms of his mother, he wanted nothing but the soothing palms of his playing with his locks, it always calms him down no matter what he is going through at that time, his mother was his only loved one after all.

All he could do is cuss his live; what did he do? He regretted every second of it, he didn't had any idea what was going on or what will happen ahead, his mom will be worried for him now, he knows his mom, the ropes around his write were tight to move even an inch.

Light pink bruises with hue of purple were forming on his wrists he could just sit like that like a coward, but all his doings were going in vain, Taehyung hadn't left a single device behind, atleast somewhere where Jungkook was there he couldn't find a mobile or telephone in sight.

Jungkook's body shivered in panic as he heard some key shuffling sound from the other increasing, prominent tapping of steps were coming towards the wooden room inside where Jungkook was and the younger wanted to disappear he felt extremely scared more than anything.

The creaky sound of the door opening made Jungkook's hair on his skin stood up, his heart beat increased in seconds but still he was stiff on the chair his head low as if he didn't had any energy to lift it, but as soon as his eyes saw the unfamiliar pair of shoes, this wasn't Taehyung's he knew, he lifted up to get a glance of who it was.

"Papa..." his throat ran dry as his eyes scanned the awfully familiar face he had seen in papers now alive, the same doe eyes which he wore but with more cruelness in it, the very similar lips with irritating smile on it, all seemed very nostalgic.

"don't you dare to call me that you disgrace", the man spat the words out of his mouth like venom his words sent shivers down Jungkook's spine the uncomfortable ones only.

Although the memories at the back of his head were blur he remembered the photo he saw on the table in his home. Everything just seemed more confusing to him as every second ticked on the clock.

"didn't know I would ever want to see your awful self again but see where we are, naive boy", the man squatted before the chair Jungkook was tied on, rasing his eyebrow, his hands reached out for his jaw.

Gripping his jaw tightly between his ugly fingers, he started at the others eyes which was filled till brim with tears threatening to fall while the man's eyes displayed nothing but disgust and hate for the other for some reason.

He jerked his face away to the side causing it snap back badly, the tears in his eyes fell on the tiles as if they worthless, they are worthless. Infinite thoughts were roaming around his head, will he die today? Or will he survive, but in pain. 

"I regret the day you were born, it was a nightmare, all because of you. Your mother started focusing on you and you only, she didn't gave me money didn't fulfill my commands. She spent all, all her money on you! You and your stupid fucking needs"

The man went on and on, each word poring out of his mouth was like knives being poked into his heart ruthlessly, continuously, he was questioning himself, was he the reason his dad left his mother?

Am i the reason why mama still cried on nights missing papa?

Would papa still love her if I leave?

But it's too late he knew, he was aware of everything, aware that his father will most likely kill him today or tomorrow? Life is surely tricky one moment he was going home, and now this moment.

Hot tears kept falling on his roseate cheeks, his lips quiver as he cried his heart out, his ears were numb he couldn't hear thing the man said closing his eyes reminiscing the times when he was ten-eleven years old.

He used to run to his mother if the teenager didn't gave a chance to him to play football with them, little Jungkook would waddle to his mother as his hands cupped his face in shame since he couldn't hold the tears longer.

Then, his mother used to take him in her warm embrace patting his head couragingly, tell him soothing words but never once his mother told him that strong boys don't cry, he always used to hear this from his friends' mother and elders.

Jungkook was missing his mom so much, only his heart knew the pain. The door closed loudly making him flinch he couldn't do anything but sob his eyes felt heavy and tired so did his heart.

•••••••

After some time the door opened revealing Taehyung who rather had a face full of concern. He heard all the 'talking'. Having no parents didn't made him feel unfortunate or sad but imagining having who hated him made him a bit sad.

Now a little more seeing the bunny-faced boy crying uncontrollably, he kept the bag of food on the bed, as he sat on the bed very awkwardly that is, he just sat there thinking of a perfecttuem to approach him.

The didn't eat any food since afternoon it was almost night. Taehyung knew if he just sat there he will never be able to approach him.

"Here, eat these", he said as he took out the paper bag with burger in it, opening his hands from the tie giving him excess so he could eat comfortably, but Jungkook was beyond broken to even response.

It felt as if everything happened in a second, he was once again proven wrong, humans were indeed the monsters, the one who stay kind are either killed or they fade away.

Taehyung decided to just leave the other in the room alone for some hours, so he could operate more soberly. Leaving his hands untied since there was nothing Jungkook could do to escape from reality.

💌💌💌

Words: 1080
I'm extremely sorry, ik I always say that :( ♡ but really next update will be soon and long, I swear! Thank you, your love and support is what keeps me going, please vote !!♡☆