Forever yours Pt. 2 《slight M》

7:00 pm,
25 August.

Jungkook exhaled out for nth time since past two hours, to say the least Jungkook was more then hurt or disappointed he did not expect Taehyung to do this, but then again he didn't wanted to hold grudge.

He took heavy steps as he left the place, checked his phone if he got any message or maybe a call from Taehyung, even called him once again but all in vain, he wasn't picking his phone up at any point.

The young male unlocked his car as a soft sob left his pink lips, his nose turning into soft rosy pink from crying softly to himself, no one to hold him to say 'everything's gonna be okay', not even Taehyung.

Just as he was about to start the car his phone chirped indicating he got a text, he hurriedly but slowly unlocked his phone opening the message. He made a sound of disappointment as it was not from the one he expected.

why is this Remi texting me? oh lord

But after what he saw his expression soon turned into a shocked one rather then an irritated expression, he clicked on the photo attached which was attached to the message.

□□□

Remi:
I was just passing by a
café and look what I
saw! he was with an
another man instead
of being with you, I'm
not assuming something
but he decided to go
meet him instead of his
boyfriend. I said this cause
I care about you 💕💕

J:
thanks remi♡

□□□

Jungkook saw the picture carefully, trying to make out who was the man with Taehyung, when he came to the conclusion that it was that bogum his blood boiled, he clearly disliked that guy who was Taehyung's ex-boyfriend but broke up on good terms.

He always kept Taehyung close to him if they were ever together his jealous side always got the best of him rather then being calm and now seeing them both this close hugging each other made him crazy mad, he literally threw his phone to the seat next to him as he angrily gripped on the wheel.

"That bubblegum I'll send him to space someday I swear!" Jungkook huffed as he kept cursing the other elder male in his mind as he drove to the house, he was more pissed off rather then being upset with Taehyung and well, 'bubblegum'.

■■■

While Taehyung on the other hand was also driving to their home almost halfway through, totally un-known of the fact that he was forgetting even though he felt the missing feeling but he passed it away as he was so engrossed in his imagine, but as the legends says, it's not good there.

The soft music played in the back ground as he parked his car in their parking spot. He unlocked the door with the second key of the house he has along with Jungkook, he unlocked it and entered the house not remembering where was Jungkook or why-

"Fuck no", he whispered out intensely as he placed his on his head, he groaned loudly. He got himself into some big shit, remembering how furious Jungkook got when he pecked a girl in her cheeks he didn't even let him explain that it was little cousin, but somehow he got chance, more like he begged Jungkook.

He quickly took his phone out of his pocket his fingers, typing a fast apology message sending and calling Jungkook he nervously bit onto his lips waiting for Jungkook to pick up his call.