Text me Pt.3

"Date!?"

"Yes, a blind date to be exact and go now, we are leaving in next thirty minutes"

"What do you mean Hyung? what date and most importantly how?"

"Well, my friend thought his best friend and you would find each other attractive like you both will just-like you know love at first sight thingy?"

"Thought? really Hyung? you know that I've been on plenty of dates still I can't find some one who I can date more then a month-"

"Beleive me, you both will date for more then a whole year and goddamn, please get ready I don't want that shawty to beat me up"

"Hyung~"

Taehyung whined, as he layed his head on Yoongi rubbing his head against his lap like small pup, looking at him with his adorable puppy eyes and cute pout on his lips.

"I'm sho tired hyungie tete is twired-"

"Cut that cute shit and get ready or you know what I'm calling Seokjin"

"Okay jeez"

Taehyung made his way to his closet, if you are wondering he has a whole room just for his clothes, that contained more of the brand called Gucci.

But he just decided to go for a casual yet charming outfit well everything looks good on him so it really didn't matter. He decide to wear a black tee, while folding the already short sleeves to give it a more fashionable look with black pants with a black belt.

He decided to go for a simple hair style, permed bot not too permed

He decided to go for a simple hair style, permed bot not too permed. He ruffled his hair with his slender fingers as he walked out of the room with his wallet in his pocket and phone in one hand with a watch on his left wrist.

"Okay I'm ready let's go"

"Okay-I've my car don't get your keys"

"How will I return back?"

"I'll drop you now come it's getting late"