Hickey Prank

I'm bald cause agustD snatched my wig, ho, anyways stafe safe, love yourself, don't let anyone fuck you, fuck yourself 💜

'°•~'°•~'°•~'°•~'°•~'°•~'°•~'°•~'°•~'°•~'°•~

Jungkook, as usually, was browsing on internet, on YouTube. He loved the videos when the partners does 'Hickey Pranks' it's so entertaining (to him atleast).

He wanted to do the same with Taehyung, he was curious of his reaction. Would he break up? Would he be jealous? What would his reaction possibly be?

Jungkook was hella curious about it, so he thought why not actually try this idea, It would not harm him, right. He didn't had a YouTube channel though, well he was doing to for his own curiousity.

He was doing this out of excitement, he loves when Taehyung is jealous, well, Taehyung looks daddy when he is angry. So he took the make-up kit, sitting in front of the mirror, he actually took a tutorial on how to make a (fake) hickey as being the perfectionist he is.

Luckily Taehyung won't return home till night, it was thirty past nine (in the night). He decided make it quick,
He grabbed the make-up brush.

Brushed it against the light pink shade, tapping it a little to brush off the extra blush on the brush. Now that he did the basic, he used darker shades.

Shade that are similar to bruises/hickies. Dark pink, a little bit red, Purple ('P' capital, Purple is superior)
Just like that, he continued his mission, that's what he called it.

He did his best to make it look alike a real love bite, once it was done, he sprayed a bit on so it remains same, good thing the make-up was waterproof.

Giving final touches to his 'Award Worthy' make-up. He wanted spice up things, an idea popped in his mind, he sprinted his way to his wardrobe that consists all (his and Taehyungs) the accessories.

He scrambled through his perfume collection, they were mostly for females, he loved to smell soft and sweet. After minutes that felt like eternity he got what he needed.

It was a perfume that Taehyung gifted him long time ago, they didn't knew about each other, so by mistakenly Taehyung brought a strong scented perfume.

Jungkook didn't used it but kept it as a memory, he believed Taehyung must have forgotten about it. He quickly cleaned the disheveled mess, took the one needed perfume.

He sprayed the perfume, every where, literally. If you didn't got it, Taehyung was sensitive to scents, he could tell the difference almost immediately,
by using this perfume Taehyung get a hint that someone visited.

Actually no one did, but it help the prank, so why not?. Now, that everything as ready, he wore a oversized (black) hoodie, enough to cover his bruise, boxers as bottoms.

He darted his eyes at the direction of the watch, forty past eleven, it read He settled himself on the couch, watching random movies, knowing that Taehyung would be here anytime.

As if on cue, the door unlocked, keys making jiggling sounds. Jungkook stiffened, feeling nervous, terrified mostly, he indeed forgot how scary (yet hot) Taehyung was when he is angry or possessive.

Soft padding sounds were made as Taehyung came in the view of the younger.

"How are you, Baby bun?"

"F-fine"

Jungkook stuttered, he was feeling as if he really cheated on Taehyung, feeling nervous at the edge. Taehyung hummed satisfy, as he went to their shared room to freshen up.