CHAPTER SEVEN.

Harry got woken up by the bright sun beaming through the window. He rolled over to check the time, 8am? He then sat up slightly and realised that they forgot to shut the curtains to prevent the sun from coming in.

Harry elbowed Simon in his ribs, causing him to jolt awake.

"Harry what the fuck do you want?" Simon yawned. "It's eight o'clock in the fucking morning."

"YOU forgot to shut the blinds you idiot. The sun woke me up, so I decided to wake you up for forgetting to shut them." Harry gave a sarcastic smile.

Simon gave Harry the middle finger. "Oh i'm ever so sorry king Harry." 

"Shut up and get up, we're going in the pool." Harry said, glaring at Simon.

Simon huffed as he got up out of bed and stumbled over to where all his clothes are. He put on a pair of blue swimming trunks and grabbed a towel to dry off with after. He turned around to see is boyfriend butt naked while trying to pick out some swimming shorts. 

"Nice ass." Simon said, giving a breathy laugh.

"I know, cute isn't it." Harry smiled, slapping his ass.

"Hurry up." Simon shook his head and went downstairs.

 On his way to the pool he saw JJ sitting in the kitchen.

"Hey, why you up so early?" Simon asked sitting in front of JJ.

"Oh, hey. I can't sleep, it's too hot. Why you up early?" JJ yawned, putting another spoon full of cereal in his mouth.

"My stupid boyfriend woke me up because I forgot to shut the curtains." Simon said in a stupid voice.

"Your stupid boyfriend woke you up as a punishment for me getting woken up." Harry said as he walked in on the conversation.

"Well maybe I should punish you later, for waking me up." Simon and JJ laughed whilst Harry rolled his eyes.

"Oh, what a lovely couple." JJ chuckled, looking at the two boys. Harry was now hugging Simon from behind.

"Whatever, i'm going to wake Josh up." Harry said, removing his hands from around Simon's neck.

"Why?" Simon asked with a confused look.

"Dunno, feel like it." Harry walked off back upstairs into Josh's room.

Simon squinted as he watched his boyfriend walk off.

"Everything alright?" JJ laughed watching Simon's facial expressions.

"Yeah." Simon bluntly replied.

"Nah, you're not. Whats wrong? You can speak to me." JJ assured him.

"I don't know, you ever feel like.. them two have something going on?" Simon asked looking at JJ.

"Who? Josh and Harry? No way mate, you're just being paranoid." 

Simon sighed and looked down at his fingers.

"Simon, Harry loves you so much. You should know that by now and plus, Josh and Ethan are still together, so they definitely wouldn't have anything going on." JJ said, pulling Simon into a hug across the table.

"Woah, what'd I miss?" Harry asked, walking in mid conversation again.

"Stupid Harry Lewis, waking me up at this time. Im on holiday for fuck sake, I shouldn't have to be up this early." We all laughed as we heard Josh say coming down the stairs.

"Alright Josh?" JJ asked.

"Fuck off."

"Simon, are we getting in this pool or what?" Harry asked, with his arms crossed.

"Yes, yes, i'm coming." 

Simon and Harry walked outside to the pool, Harry jumping straight in and Simon slowly lowering himself in.

"Hurry up you pussy." Harry shouted.

Simon eventually got his whole body in the pool, resulting in getting splashed by his boyfriend. Simon gasped and splashed him back, causing a high pitched scream to come out of him. Simon walked over to Harry, cupping his face with his hands.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Harry gently kissed Simon.