CHAPTER THREE.

Saturday morning, or afternoon I should say. The boys NEVER wake up early on a Saturday, the usual time is anywhere from 2 pm - 6 pm. They normally never wake up in a good mood either, which always resulted in a few petty arguments. Which then always meant there was an atmosphere. The arguments weren't always serious, it was just stupid stuff like people leaving stuff around the house and all stupid things like that. 

Sometimes, Simon and Harry decide to bring stuff up from the past which was the more serious arguments, after the arguments they didn't talk for a day or two. Harry was usually the first to say sorry, but there are a few times where Harry refused to say sorry first which resulted in them not talking for longer. Their most recent argument consisted of Harry bringing up the time he kissed JJ which happened ages ago, but Harry is still convinced that they still like each other. Simon never understood why Harry thought that he still liked JJ, cause if he did still like JJ he would have broken up with Harry instead of still being with him and leading him on.

It was later on in the evening. Simon was filming GTA videos with the rest of the boys apart from Harry. Harry had to be in the right mood to play that game and tonight he wasn't in the right mood, to be honest, he was needy. Not sexual needy, he wanted cuddles and he was determined to get cuddles.

Harry stood up from his bed and put a hoodie and a pair of boxers on. He grabbed his phone and walked out of his room, walking into Simon's room. Simon looked at Harry as he walked in and smiled at him. 

"You alright?" Simon asked, looking at Harry before looking back at his screen.

"I'm needy. I'm in desperate need of cuddles. If I don't get them, I may die." Harry replied, wrapping his arms around Simon's shoulders.

"I'll give you cuddles when I'm done recording." Simon smiled.

Harry sighed and went and sat on Simon's bed. He was scrolling through his phone until he thought of an idea. Harry looked up at Simon's screen and saw he was doing a race. He stood up and walked over to Simon, he then started pressing random buttons on Simon's controller making him lose the race.

"Oh, it looks like you've finished. Cuddle time!" Harry said with excitement.

"You're not getting any cuddles anymore since you made me lose the race." Simon crossed his arms.

"Well, that's just rude and unfair. You said SPECIFICALLY when you finish recording you would give me cuddles. I need cuddles, do you want me to die, Simon?" Harry said dramatically.

"No, but- Let me at least do one more race." Simon gave Harry puppy eyes.

Harry dramatically dropped down to the floor and started having a fake tantrum.

"OKAY FINE," Simon said shutting off his screens and Xbox.

"Thanks," Harry said, getting up with a smile and chuckling, climbing into Simon's bed and opening his arms.

Simon laid down in his bed and rolled into Harry's arms. Harry smiled more and placed his head on Simon's chest. It was clear Harry was the bigger softie in the relationship.