CHAPTER NINE.

Quick A/N
I'm writing this on my phone instead of my laptop and I always spell words wrong on my phone, so if there are any spelling mistakes I do apologise.
————————————
WARNING: SMUT.
I would not read this chapter if you dont like smut lmao.

It was another hot day in Australia and instead of sitting in the pool and drinking alcohol all day, the boys actually wanted to explore Australia and make the most of the holiday whilst they could. They had planned to just walk around, go into a few shops and maybe even sit on the beach.

Although Harry, had become ill overnight and wasn't feeling up to going. So his day consisted of just lying in bed, well that's what he was meant to be doing. However, Harry had a completely different idea.

"Simon, do you have to go?" Harry groaned from the bed.

"Yes Harry, I'm not spending another day sat inside doing fuck all." Simon said, running his hands through his hair in the mirror.

"But I'm ill! You're just going to leave your sick boyfriend here all by himself? What if I get kidnapped?" Harry exclaimed.

"Trust me, if anyone was to kidnap you. They'd bring you straight back." Simon laughed.

"That's just mean. Simon, please!"

"No, not happening Harry."

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Pleaseeeee."

"Fuck sake fine." Simon huffed, resulting in Harry doing a little dance.

Simon walked downstairs to tell the boys that he wasn't coming out with him, because his ever so lovely boyfriend is forcing him to stay with him.

Meanwhile, upstairs Harry had removed all his clothes from him, placing himself on the bed with his bum in the air.

Harry heard the boys walk out the door and Simon walk back upstairs, he readjusted himself so he was in a comfy position.

"They're gone, I told them to get us an ic- what the fuck." Simon quickly shut the door and stared.

"Hm?" Harry smirked.

"You bastard, you're not ill are you?"

Harry shook his head and flashed a small smile.

Simon stripped down to just his boxers and slowly walked over to Harry, giving him a spank on his bum before flipping the blonde boy on to his back. He leaned down, placing kisses along Harry's jawline all the way down to his v line. He then made his way back up to Harry's lips, kissing him slowly.
Grinding on the younger boy below him, the taller boy made his way down to Harry's hard member, licking the tip, gaining a small moan from the boy. He began to slowly pump his member before licking two of his fingers and inserting them into Harry's anus, hearing a gasp come from his mouth.

"S-Simon.. I want you so bad." Harry panted.

Simon nodded, pulling his boxers off and rubbing lube all over himself before flipping Harry onto his front, lining himself up with his entrance.

Simon placed his hands on Harry's waist as he slowly pushed himself in, allowing Harry to get himself comfortable. Harry started to back up into him, causing Simon to pick up the pace. Harry's moans were turning Simon on more, causing his thrusts to get harder and faster.

"Oh.. Fuck. Y-Yeah, right there." Harry screamed into the sheets.

Simon grunted and began to hit that same spot over and over again.

"I'm close"

Simon thrusted into Harry one last time before releasing into him and Harry releasing onto the duvet.

"Fuck," Simon said, trying to catch his breath back as he laid down next to Harry.

A/N
AHHHH GUYS. This is my first time writing proper smut like this so ITS PROBABLY REALLY BAD CAUSE ITS MT FIRST PROPER TIME. I do apologise if it's THAT bad but I mean, here you go I guess??? I finally updated woooo
IM SORRY ITS A SHORT CHAPTER ASWELL IDK HOW MUCH SMUT YOU GUYS WANT LMAO.