𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾.

It was late a late Friday night, everyone was gathered in the kitchen drinking all types of alcohol. This was the usual on a Friday. Most of the time, they ended up getting smashed out of their faces. Which leaded to a lot of sexual action in the house.

Simon took a sip of his drink, he was drinking Smirnoff and Coke. He put his drink down on the counter and looked over at Harry who was also drinking Smirnoff and Coke. He licked his lips as he walked over towards Harry. Simon grabbed Harry's waist and pulled him closer. Their noses brushed against each other's as they leaned in for a kiss. It was full with passion. Their bodies were closer than close. Harry was pushed up against the wall behind them whilst one of Simon's hands was resting against the wall and the other around Harry's waist. Simon's hand made its way to Harry's bum, squeezing it gently. He pulled away from Harry's lips and started to kiss at his neck, making sure to leave marks all over Harry's neck and chest.

Meanwhile, in the middle of the room, everyone else was playing spin the bottle. At this point, everyone in the house had basically kissed eachother.

"Oh, well fuck. Josh again." Ethan smirked, looking over at Josh and licking his lips.

Ethan practically jumped on Josh, straddling his waist and pushing him down to the floor.

It was just Vikk, JJ and Tobi. One of them was going to get left out either way.

JJ and Tobi were kind of hoping it was Vikk that got left out so they could have their little session.

JJ looked at the other two couples who were still making love, Harry and Simon stripped down to their boxers. They may aswell just fuck, and Ethan and Josh which is Ethan just riding Josh, fully clothed.

They couldn't care less if any of the boys saw them having sex or making out. That's how close they were. Some of them even thought about having a sevensome, but will that ever happen? We don't know. No one knows what could go on here, in a house full of gay boys, full of sexual thoughts.