Hello there 2-😈

You did your pending work and resigned from your current disastrous job. You were ready to work as an accountant for LUX.

You got up early in the morning as one, you were excited to join your new job and two, you didn't want to mess up anything due to lack of time.

You took a refreshing bath and started to dress up. You planned to wear your favourite (dress choice). You tied your( hair color) into a high pony, wore eyeliner and mascara to highlight your lovely eyes, applied a beautiful shade of (lipstick color) on your tender lips and finally wore your favorite pendant with a splendid locket.

You ate (favourite food) for breakfast and  headed to LUX.

You got inside the  club and saw Lucifer talking to a lady bartender.

" Good morning, Lucifer. How are you?" you said.

"Ah...Y/N, Good morning dear.You look lovely by the way. I am great darling , thank you for asking. You are early for work." Lucifer said in a cheery tone.

" And, I haven't introduced her to you,right?" Lucifer said pointing to the lady bartender.

" Afraid not, Lucifer" you said with a small smile.

" Her name is Maze, darling. She is Hell's most brutal torturer, who followed me through the gates of Hell...Darling, if you need to break any one's arms and limbs, she'll do it gladly..." Lucifer said with a devilish grin.

You couldn't believe what Lucifer said. HELL'S Most brutal torturer...followed him through gates of Hell...all these terms melted your brain...Is Lucifer delusional? ...another thought crossed...with all these in mind, you stood frozen...

" Y/N Darling, are you alright?" Lucifer asked in a soft tone.

" Lucifer, who are you actually?" You asked dumbstruck.

" Oh..dearie me...I forgot to tell...Darling, I am the Devil and bad guys get punished by me...I came to LA for a vacation coz I got bored of Hell.. I will never hurt you, Y/N...if that's what you are worried about.." Lucifer said with a small smile.

" Lucifer...um...I really...can't believe it...no,no...you are not the Devil...How's that possible...it's really hard for me...to..um...process..." you said in a frightened tone.

"Darling, I really am the Devil and I never lie." Lucifer said.

Lucifer moved a bit away from you and whoosh....he opened his beautiful white wings , spreading divine white light..

You were amused as well as shocked to see this.

" It's true." you gasped.

" See, I told you, Y/N." Lucifer said.

In your mind, you wanted to stay away from Lucifer...but you couldn't...something made you feel that eventhough he was the Devil, he would never hurt you...you really couldn't lose Lucifer, as you connected with him quite well...

" Darling, if you need time to process, take all the time you need.I would never hurt coz you are dear to me. And, I have to admit that you and I connected quite well that night.You are special to me and that night, I could only think about you" Lucifer said with a light chuckle.

You felt quite comfortable on hearing this and remembered that rainy night...How Lucifer acted like a gentleman,  How  he was willing to pay to attention to your problems...The courteous job offer he gave you...You couldn't lose him and this moment, made you love him more.

Finally, you gathered all you courage and spoke.

" Lucifer, all these are new things to me and it's really hard for me to process.Yes, you are right, you and I connected quite well and this job offer means a lot to me. Sometimes I feel, I just have to accept some things without questioning...so I am doing that now. I accept for what you really are...and I know, this is just a phase and well, it shall pass....so let's get the party started." you said with a ravishing smile on your face.

" That was so wonderful Y/N. I am relieved to hear that from you. I'll never do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, love." Lucifer said with smile and placed a hand on your cheek.

You really enjoyed the warmth of Lucifer touch and you blushed.

" So, Lucifer, I need the monetary records of LUX so that I can strategize everything" you said.

" Maze, will help you with that, dear. By the way, it's Maze's birthday today and we'll be hosting a party at Lux....please grace us with your presence, darling...you must definitely come and have fun...All the very best for your first day..." Lucifer said with a cute smile on his face.

" Many, many happy returns of the day, Maze." you said with a smile.

" Thanks, Y/N" Maze said.

" Lucifer, I'll be joining the party... and...I was just thinking...um...can we have lunch  together today...I know a wonderful restaurant...if you are ok with it ?" You blushed.

" Definitely, darling. How can I decline an offer from someone who is very dear to me. So we'll meet at lunch..." Lucifer smiled.

You cheeks completely turned red and you looked forward to have lunch with Lucifer.

" Bye, darling. I have to go out for some personal business.Looking forward to meet you at lunch...enjoy your day" Lucifer winked.

"And Maze, take care of Y/N...and show her around LUX" Lucifer said to Maze and left.

==========================================================
Hello lovely readers,
                Hope you are fine. Do let me know in the comment section what you think about this chapter. Personally, I am not very satisfied with is chapter and I know I rushed up things a bit.Its also very short..😒. If you have any  scenarios, feel free to tell.I love hearing from you people. Errors..you know right..what to do...😅.

That's all for today folks..njoy..,

Love,
Megalomaniac_123 💝💝

Do check out this hilarious video, if you haven't seen it yet...😈😈