👫Undercover Lovebirds-1

This chapter is based on the scenario given by scoutsofty. Thanks a lot for suggesting this wonderful scenario scoutsofty..I really appreciate it..🤩🤩.

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

You are an exceptional homicide detective who works for the LAPD of Los Angeles. You work along with a bubbly forensic scientist Ella Lopez and another intellectual homicide detective, Chloe Decker. Apart from being co-workers, Ella, you and Chloe are really good friends.

You have the highest close rate in your department. This achievement was not because of your effort alone. Yes!That's right. Just like, there is a woman behind every man's success, you had a man behind your success. The one and only, Lucifer Morningstar, your intuitive consultant. The term 'Consultant' alone did not define Lucifer. He was many things- your close friend, bored Lord of Hell, nightclub owner, notorious playboy and ' Master of All Things Tongue-related.'

LAPD PRECINCT

"Good morning, Chloe" Ella shouted cheerily.

"Good morning, Ella." Chloe smiled and hugged Ella.

"Aww..I never knew you were a hugger, Chlo..that's so sweet." Ella said.

"Some things are better to be kept under wraps. Anyways jokes apart, where's Y/N?"

"Y/N will be here in any minute..girl's damn punctual.." Ella replied.

"I agree" Chloe smiled.

You enter the precinct wearing a plain (color) shirt tucked into (color) skinny jeans. Your ( wavy/curly/straight/other) (hair color) color hair tied into a high pony. The lovely shade of (lipstick color) smeared on your lips enhanced your look completely. Your overall appeal was bold as well as elegant.

"Good morning girls" You said, and hugged both of them.

"Babe, your look awesome." Ella commented on your appeal.

"Aww...thanks Ella." You said.

"Where's our Devil?.."Ella asked.

"Ah..Ms.Lopez..speak of the me..Good morning, ladies." Lucifer says as he enters the precinct in his usual three-piece get up, handsome like always.

"Good morning, Lucifer." You all said in unison.

"So, now that we all are here...we need to discuss about the new body dropped..Ella can you please tell the details." Chloe said.

"Yep.Victim name is Simon Holden, a young business tycoon. Dude got stabbed in the chest, six times with a Filleting knife. I need to check the prints on the murder weapon...Chlo, I need your help. Join me in the lab." Ella said.

"Yeah sure, Ella. Y/N can you go through Simon's case file?"

"Of course, Chlo" You smiled.

"Thanks Y/N." Chloe said and went to join Ella in her lab.

YOUR DESK

You seated comfortably on your on chair and started going through Simon's file.

"Detective, I really don't understand how you go through these boring case files. Isn't it quite nauseating?" Lucifer said with a disgusted look on his face.

"No, Lucifer. This is the real police work...and if you ask me, it's quite interesting." You smiled.

"Interesting..sad would be a more apt word.I would rather be locked in a room full of vile urchins than going through these pathetic junk."Lucifer scoffed.