Date with the Devil

(Pls note, this is a new chapter..😀)

" Doctor, I have something to tell you urgently." Lucifer said, barging into Linda's office.

"Oh my God..." Linda said, shocked.

"Wrong deity, I'm afraid" Lucifer scoffed.

" Lucifer, we don't have an appointment.. and you can't barge in like this" Linda said, strictly.

"Doctor, but this is a serious matter I need to discuss." Lucifer said frantically.

Linda sighed.

" Alright Lucifer, have a seat." Linda said, directing her hand towards her couch.

" Thank you Doctor. It's very noble of you." Lucifer said.

" What's your earth-shattering problem, Lucifer?" Linda asked.

" Doctor, it's about Y/N. She asked me on a date." Lucifer said.

" Is this really your urgent matter?.Y/N has accepted who you truly are..and I don't see any problem here.." Linda said.

"Doctor, Y/N really cares about me. I hate that I am poison to anyone who dares to care about me. Their lives will always be at risk...and..um..I really don't want to lose her because of my reckless behaviour..." Lucifer said, sadly.

" Lucifer, I know that's not the real reason." Linda said, with a small smile.

" You are afraid, aren't you?" Linda asked.

" I am the Devil, Doctor. I am not afraid of anyone...you of all people, know it." Lucifer scoffed.

"Lucifer, I know that you are not afraid of anybody...but that's not my point..." Linda said.

"Doctor, I don't understand where you are going with this?" Lucifer said, with a puzzled look on his face.

" Lucifer, my point is, you are afraid of intimacy and I know that, the feeling of love from someone is something new to you, an experience which you have never felt anywhere." Linda said, with a light chuckle.

" Doctor, what am I supposed to do?" Lucifer asked.

"Lucifer,go on a date with Y/N.  She has changed a lot in you. Saying no to her, will hurt her feelings and I know that's not what you want. You have a habit of sabotaging everything good that has happened to you, so don't spoil this opportunity." Linda smiled.

" You are right, Doctor. Maybe, it's time for me to change.I'll give it a try and see what happens." Lucifer said, with a beautiful smile.

" Alright, problem solved." Linda chuckled.

" Yes, thank you Doctor. You are a real life-saver." Lucifer said, getting up from her couch.

" You are so welcome, Lucifer." Linda smiled.

"Goodbye, Doctor. So, date with Y/N it is" Lucifer said.

" Goodbye, Lucifer." Linda said.

As soon as, Lucifer got out of Linda's office, he went to see Y/N.

Y/N's HOME

" Love, so..um..I was thinking about our date. Why not give it a try?...Shall we meet up at my penthouse this evening or do you have any other suggestions in your mind?" Lucifer said.

Y/N's Handsome Devil - Lucifer Morningstar X reader oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें