Hello there 3- 😈

Maze showed you around LUX and gave you all the monetary transaction papers of LUX. You completed your accounting work and called Lucifer to ask regarding the lunch.

" Hello Lucifer, I have completed my work...shall I head to the restaurant or will you come to LUX now and we'll go together." You asked.

" Y/N, darling. I'll be arriving at LUX within 5 minutes and we'll go together in my Corvette" Lucifer said.

" OK, Lucifer. I am really excited." You said in a cheery tone.

" Me too, darling." Lucifer replied.

Lucifer arrived at LUX and you both headed to the restaurant in his car.

" Lucifer, I think all the tables are occupied. I can see people waiting outside" You said.

" Oh, not to worry, darling. I already made a reservation for two." Lucifer smiled at you.

" Oh...thank you, Lucifer." You said and returned a smile.

"No problem, darling. Anything for you." Lucifer smiled.

Lucifer had reserved a table facing the sea-side.

" So Y/N, how was the work today?" Lucifer asked.

" It was fine, Lucifer. I enjoyed every bit of it and well, Maze helped me a lot and showed me around LUX." You said with a small smile.

" I am very glad to hear that, darling. You must also have fun..OK.. doing work all the time makes humans boring...and I don't want you to be like that. And, if you need any other requirements you can ask, Maze" Lucifer said.

" Thank you, Lucifer" You said with a sweet smile.

" So..um..what do you want to have?" Lucifer asked.

" ( Favourite food) and ( Favourite drink)" You said.

" Great taste you have got, darling. I'll also, have that." Lucifer said.

Lucifer called the waiter and placed the order.

" So..um...do you have a boyfriend, darling?" Lucifer asked.

" No..Lucifer. I am single." You chuckled.

" Well that's great!..It's also very hard to believe that a beautiful  woman like you don't have a boyfriend." Lucifer giggled.

In your mind you thought, Sooner or Later I'll be having one.I want Lucifer to choose me.

Lucifer thought, I want Y/N to choose me as her boyfriend.

Your food arrived one by one. After having a delightful main course and drink, Lucifer asked " Darling, would you like to have dessert?"

"Yeah..sure, Lucifer.I would like to have one ( favourite dessert) " You said.

" Well, I'll also have it." Lucifer giggled.

After having dessert, you both planned to head back to LUX.

You got inside Lucifer's Corvette.

Before starting to drive, Lucifer said "Darling..um..I just wanted to..,um..tell you something. I  am not sure whether it is the right moment to say. But, I'll be relieved to hear..your..um..response.Y/N, I love you very much. I have been struggling to tell you this as I was not sure how you would react. And, today you saw my Devil face and I really don't know whether you can accept me or not. I'll not move with this relationship without your consent."