7

the party was still on. you went up to daisy. you: hey daisy daisy: yeah are you having fun? you: yeah a lot 😅 daisy: ok you need something? you: can I have your number daisy: oh yeah sure. daisy gave you her number you: thanks daisy: for sure daisy: hey I was wondering if you want to hang out tomorrow you couldn't hear her a lot but you understood you: yeah sure daisy: yay we can have some pizza. you: ok your aunt then called you you: um I have to take this daisy: sure go ahead you went to the bathroom you answered your aunt. you: hey aunt: where are you? you: friends house aunt: cool um I think you should come back you: ok I'll be there aunt: see you bye you: bye you hanged up. you: daisy I have to leave daisy: ok see you tomorrow you: ok you left and started walking home because it wasn't that far away. you then heard footsteps behind you. you looked behind you and there were two men's with black masks ( by the way it was 12 am) they started running closer to you. you started running really fast but then two other men blocked in front of you. you couldn't do anything because there were any houses around. a man grabbed you and the other one put a sleeping shot on you. you then blacked out.