19 ( smut )

Your pov

I was sleeping when I heard someone close the door and lock it. You stood up. You: what the hell Tony: I can see you don't even miss me You: stop talking crap. You turned around Tony stood next to you and started kissing your neck moving your hair to a side. You let out a soft mo*an. Tony turned you around and kissed you you kissed him back. Tony pulled your waist closer to him. Tony whispered on your ear: your punishment is finally here. You gulped Tony took of your shirt and took his off. He then grabbed you on the counter he took of your shorts. Tony started to give you a hickey on your neck. You stood up and layed on the bed Tony then grabbed his handcuffs out of his pocket jeans and cuffed you to the bed. Tony took of his pants and started kissing you all over your stomach making you mo*an even louder. Tony grabbed a condom and opened it with his mounth. He then put the condom on his 🚁and slammed it into you. You let out a moan. Tony went super fast. You: T-tony s-s-slow down Tony: nope s-sorry beautiful this is your punishment. You felt like you were gonna die. You: T-tony I'm g-gonna c*m . Tony let out. You: why did you let go?? Tony: hold it in. he started fingering you super fast. You: s-sh-it. Tony then slammed it again and started going superfast and you finally felt a knot in your stomach. You: I'm gonna c*m Tony. You then c*med. He let go and changed into some shorts you put your underwear on and a oversized shirt from Tony's closet. Tony's pov I went to the bathroom when I got out I saw y/n dead sleeping. I could tell she was sore. I layed with her and she cuddled with me and we both fell asleep.