31

Tony's pov

They rushed y/n to the hospital I got on the ambulance. They too her to the emergency room and started running as crazy. Doctor: hey sir Tony: yeah Doctor: you can go see y/n she is breathing good Tony: oh o-oke doctor: if there is something weird happening call us for help Tony: ok. Tony entered your room ( btw your whole family was outside ) Tony sat next to you. Tony: y/n I love you never forget that. He started tearing up. He grabbed your hand and you tighten it. Tony was in shock but then.... You let go of his hand and your heart wasn't beating anymore. Tony: no this can't be true. Tony yelled for a doctor. 4 doctors came in and saw that your heart wasn't beating anymore. Doctor: she is gone Tony: what you have to do something Doctor: sorry sir we can't do anything else she isn't breathing anymore, we tried everything. Tony started crying even more. One doctor went up to your parents. Your mom: is she ok, please tell she is fine. Doctor: sorry maam but your daughter is gone. Your mom started crying a lot that they had to give her a sleeping shot. Your aunt was speechless she couldn't even talk. Your dad was letting out his tears.

Jenny's pov

I started crying I didn't mean to hurt her I was going to hurt Tony. I knew he kidnapped my sister. My sister is dead because of me. What have I done. My family is in danger.

Tony's pov

Doctor: sir you need to leave Tony: why? Doctor: she is not alive anymore Tony Tony: no please tell me this is a nightmare Doctor: 20 more minutes then.